I have a new found respect for you guys....

crappingfan18

Formerly: dumbassfan18
Reaction score
I would like to start this thread by apologizing for my ignorance during the week leading up to our game with you.

Now, after seeing that garbage that we put on the field yesterday combined with the horrendous treatment of Colts fans on Polian's radio show tonight I have new found respect for you guys. I still do not approve of your actions prior to 2007 but at least you guys did not disgrace the game of football like the Colts did yesterday by actually trying to win and not shying away from history.

Yeah.....not going to lie
colts look pretty bad right now

I would like to start this thread by apologizing for my ignorance during the week leading up to our game with you.

Now, after seeing that garbage that we put on the field yesterday combined with the horrendous treatment of Colts fans on Polian's radio show tonight I have new found respect for you guys. I still do not approve of your actions prior to 2007 but at least you guys did not disgrace the game of football like the Colts did yesterday by actually trying to win and not shying away from history.

Decent post.

Eventually you may become a realist and see that what happened in 2007 is nothing unusual - teams that want to win every game try to get every edge.

Yep, but the thing, it just seems like there is a huge disconnect right now with the two sides being players and fans against Polian

Decent post.

Eventually you may become a realist and see that what happened in 2007 is nothing unusual - teams that want to win every game try to get every edge.

What do you mean? IMO being 18-0 with a chance at 19-0 is pretty unusual.

No, their GM looks like the asshat he is. There are two threads here referring to bluestampede, whatever that is. They both point out, especially the one referenced in Ras' thread, that Polian gave a giant finger to his fanbase tonite.

My hatred of that team stems directly from that douchebag. Dungy I never disliked, Hell I liked him alot when he was in Tampa. The forehead, tho he irritates is a hell of a player. None of them make their team look bad.

Then you have Na Polian. Hopefully the management of that team will look long and hard at what a douchewaffle that guy is, and listen to their fanbase and jettison the prick.

No, their GM looks like the asshat he is. There are two threads here referring to bluestampede, whatever that is. They both point out, especially the one referenced in Ras' thread, that Polian gave a giant finger to his fanbase tonite.

My hatred of that team stems directly from that douchebag. Dungy I never disliked, Hell I liked him alot when he was in Tampa. The forehead, tho he irritates is a hell of a player. None of them make their team look bad.

Then you have Na Polian. Hopefully the management of that team will look long and hard at what a douchewaffle that guy is, and listen to their fanbase and jettison the prick.

Bosses put up with a lot when they've got a great employee doing a job that few can do. Polian is the sort of man you'd drag out into the alley and beat to a tender, mushy pulp, but he's also a hell of a general manager.

I still do not approve of your actions prior to 2007
This little line makes the rest of your post a pile of shit in my view.

Why would any Pats fan give a damn if you approve of the Pats "actions" prior to 2007?

Yep, I have never experienced anything quite like what is happening now with the Colts but I can tell you our fan base if livid right now and it has absolutely nothing to do with losing the game yesterday.

This little line makes the rest of your post a pile of shit in my view.

Why would any Pats fan give a damn if you approve of the Pats "actions" prior to 2007?

Just stating my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. I'm really not trying to make this a flame war

Sure it does
Why come on here and apologize to Pats fans and then be suck a dickhead?

SpyGate has ZERO to do with the go for perfection discussion. Referring to it in the context of the Colts having crapped on their fanbase only serves to inflame. If you don't see that, you are an idiot.

I'm done feeding the troll so the last word is yours.

:doh:

And you were showing such promise, too. DS is right here. That is a separate issue and point. Dont belittle yourself like that. You came here tonite to vent about how Polian just shortsheeted ya. Keep it at that.

Ok my apologies, I was using the reference to show that I am overlooking it now because of my respect for the way you handled 2007 compared to the way the Colts handled this year. Now more discussing it.

Ok my apologies, I was using the reference to show that I am overlooking it now because of my respect for the way you handled 2007 compared to the way the Colts handled this year. Now more discussing it.

Its cool. As others have said here over the last day, as much as tgtwbm kills us a little inside, we as a fanbase can at least look to that team and know they left it all on the field.

Your coaches players and fans have been stripped of that priveledge by a bitter little man in a bad suit. Then he has the nerve to rub it in your faces tonite. That sux bad.

Its cool. As others have said here over the last day, as much as tgtwbm kills us a little inside, we as a fanbase can at least look to that team and know they left it all on the field.

Your coaches players and fans have been stripped of that priveledge by a bitter little man in a bad suit. Then he has the nerve to rub it in your faces tonite. That sux bad.

And it's difficult to imagine how the Colts can wipe away that yellowstain (rep available to anyone that gets the literary/movie reference).

Even if one were to accept the ignominy associated with Spygate (which I don't), the Patriots were all about winning that season (and have been ever since Belichick has been here).

I don't know (or care) what the Colts can do to regain their perch; but after their coach at the time (Dungy) was so sanctimonious at the time of Spygate about what constitutes ethical behavior in the NFL, it will be good to see them squirm for a long while.

Back