I heard John Clayton died.... that true? :coffee:

7d579d4da252854d9295bc0f8c70a3b0.jpg

BUMP

(just want my John Clayton Dead thread above all the other John Clayton Dead threads :coffee: )

10 or so years ago, in a pet peeve thread, I called out the inaptly named 'Professor' Clayton for his use of irregardless on air. If that was his worst offense, he's likely already through the Pearly gates and breathing in the air of divine eternity.

A lot of disinformation and propaganda floating around about this supposed Clayton death. We should start cancelling folks and censoring one side of the discussion and decide what's true based on a pole...with NO zombies option!

Is he dead or not? I need to know whether I can use my trademark "Good." or not.

A lot of disinformation and propaganda floating around about this supposed Clayton death. We should start cancelling folks and censoring one side of the discussion and decide what's true based on a pole...with NO zombies option!
I've had itchy fingers...don't think that I never thought about saying something that most likely happened, but, they want it buried though. :coffee:

...or something...

Back