I need an unbiased view from Pats fans.

Re: Re: I need an unbiased view from Pats fans.

h0c2000 on 01-15-2007 at 12:26 PM said:
The Chargers have a ton of talent. They should try and get Herm Edwards from KC. He has a proven track record.

:harumph:

My honest opinion is that fairly or unfairly coaches are judged by how they do in the playoffs. I also think we both know that the Chargers are the best team talent wise out there this year and anything less than a Superbowl with that kind of talent really is unacceptable.

I think what they should do is have a good assistant coach that takes over in the playoffs. :D

Fire his a$$. His record in the regular season means NOTHING if he can't win in the playoffs. The Chargers are a much phsically talented team than the Patriots and should have won. Marty should have coached just like he did in the regular season, give the ball to LT 30 times, and he would have won. He didn't, he lost.

I'd dump him. He seems like a classic good but not good enough coach. I also think that it's becoming a self-fulfilling prohecy. Going for it on 4th and 11 smacked of a coach coaching against his past rather than the opponent.

I also think that the fact that he can't communicate with the GM is a fatal flaw that will bite the team in the arse in the end.

How many years did Rivers have to learn the current offense?

If you get rid of Marty this year, how long will Rivers have to learn a new one?

Keep Marty at least one more year.

Back