I spoke with Muhsin Muhammad yesterday

Charlotte Pats

Reaction score
Muhsin Muhammad's daughter and my daughter play on the same Middle School softball team. I had a chance to speak with him at yesterdays game. He seems like a really nice guy. I was wearing my throwback Pat the Patriots T and he told me it was too bad I was a NE fan...than he broke into a big grin. He was wearing a boot on his left foot and I asked him if he was going to play Monday night in Dallas he responded 'Hell Ya" this is just an old Vet trick to get some time off practice. We talked about the Panthers passing attack and he said he came from Bad (Chicago) to Worse (Panthers) when I asked him why he said "Our offense isn't exactly like Indy or NE" Overall it was pretty cool...maybe I can score some tickets after I help his daughter with her hitting :thumb:

Please tell him to order John Fox to give Jonathan Stewart more goal line carries...my fantasy team is counting on it! :D

I remember one thing from him from 2003, when smith was over on the sideline talking smack, and Muhsin told him, games not over man, not with that Qb over there. Can't believe that guy is still going, he is getting up there.

I remember one thing from him from 2003, when smith was over on the sideline talking smack, and Muhsin told him, games not over man, not with that Qb over there. Can't believe that guy is still going, he is getting up there.

He's 36. He said yesterday that he's been in the league 14 "quick' years.

I remember that from the dvd! (of that SB). I enjoyed that encounter....A player (Muhammad-I didn't know that until now) and a coach were telling Smith to stop yapping at the camera!

Back