I was Wroooooonnnnnggggggg!!

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WkqgDoo_eZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk, I was Wrong, you were not a wimp for laying on the ground after that hit, you are tough and I need to admit that your playing style, the very style that makes you great and the closest thing to Mark Bavaro I have seen, is why you open yourself up to injury.

I really hope you heal quickly and can return and make an appearance in the Playoffs, If by the grace of god the Patriots are still playing.

Get well buddy,

Mikiemo83
XOXOXOXO

P.S. na zdrowie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WkqgDoo_eZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk, I was Wrong, you were not a wimp for laying on the ground after that hit, you are tough and I need to admit that your playing style, the very style that makes you great and the closest thing to Mark Bavaro I have seen, is why you open yourself up to injury.

I really hope you heal quickly and can return and make an appearance in the Playoffs, If by the grace of god the Patriots are still playing.

Get well buddy,

Mikiemo83
XOXOXOXO

P.S. na zdrowie

Just talking with Gronk and he told me to tell you "Don't call me buddy".

Cheers

Rob Gronkowski’s Season Ends With 69 Career TD’s, 69 YPG, and 69 Wins With The Patriots

Screen-Shot-2016-12-01-at-3.59.16-PM.png

Look, losing Gronk sucks, it’s the absolute worst. There are certain ways that people deal with sadness. For me, I curl up into a ball, feel sorry for myself, then try to make myself laugh. I couldn’t help but notice these funny things about Gronk and surgery that’ll keep him out 8 weeks. All things are coming up 69 with Gronk.
◾Rob Gronkowski scored his 69th career touchdown on October 30th and hasn’t caught a TD since.
◾His career average yards per game is… You guessed it, 69 yards per game
◾And last but not least, the Patriots have won 69 games with Rob Gronkowski in the lineup

Not to mention, the conversation with the doctors today probably went something like this:

Doc: “You’ll be out 6 to 9 weeks.”
Gronk: “69? Oh, yeah.”
Doc: “No, 6 TO 9.”
Gronk: “69.” (Grabs crotch)
Doc: “8. You’ll be out 8 weeks.”

Losing Gronk sucks, the Patriots will have to get creative with the offense. The defense isn’t going to win games, Gostkowski isn’t going to win games, so Micky D’s will have to get creative:

Now I’m just gonna go stare at this picture of Ashley Alexiss in a Gronk jersey to cheer me up, arouse me, then make me feel sad again…

Screen-Shot-2016-12-01-at-4.19.20-PM.png

link

8 weeks to come back. So that means if we can get past the AFC championship, he will play the SB?

He's done for the year. I'd be shocked if he plays anytime this season. Even if he were healthy his daddy wouldn't let him play.

Back