I won't fault Mercury Morris if he hits the pipe this week

Alcoholic9*

Reaction score
14-0 is gone, 15-0 is the new standard. At least for 1 week.

Hey Mercury, you said to call when we were in the neighborhood.

Sorry forgot to call. We're too busy but if you look in your bedroom you'll see us having anal sex with your wife ROFL

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-24-2007 at 09:55 AM said:
The jig is up Mercury

Heres the biggest Doper in the NFL, Please , even Ricky doesn't puff as much as Moss

harrisonhits on 12-24-2007 at 09:11 AM said:
Hey Mercury, you said to call when we were in the neighborhood.

Sorry forgot to call. We're too busy but if you look in your bedroom you'll see us having anal sex with your wife ROFL

Spoken like a true asshole ignorant Patriot fan, and thats with a poster supporting the "Dope Shooting" Junkie Harrison that leads the NFL in fones for cheap shots ...

NICE!!! ...your truly a class act Harrisonhits...What a "Joke"

I hope Mercury monitors his crack intake this week, I wouldn't want him to put himself in a coma....

Therick67* on 12-24-2007 at 11:44 AM said:
I hope Mercury monitors his crack intake this week, I wouldn't want him to put himself in a coma....

Mercury certainly partied in the 70's , but still isn't worst than this fraud...

Randy Moss is going to have the receiver td record - what record doe's Mercury have? most crack smoked in a career?

Therick67* on 12-24-2007 at 01:43 PM said:
Randy Moss is going to have the receiver td record - what record doe's Mercury have? most crack smoked in a career?

The classless dope head Moss can have all the records he wants...he will never have an ounce of the class or the respect Jerry Rice forever will recieve for his greatness

Moss is & always will be a Joke compared to well respected team players & profesionals such as the Marvin Harrisons & Jerry Rices of the NFL

Dolphin22 on 12-24-2007 at 11:06 PM said:
The classless dope head Moss can have all the records he wants...he will never have an ounce of the class or the respect Jerry Rice forever will recieve for his greatness

Moss is & always will be a Joke compared to well respected team players & profesionals such as the Marvin Harrisons & Jerry Rices of the NFL

he will have an ounce of something...

Dolphin22 on 12-24-2007 at 11:06 PM said:

Now records have qualifiers......you really need to define this shit...

Class has nothing to do with it, the 72 Fraud Fools have been shamless over the years chearing for others to lose...

Dan Marino is a complete douche and he HAD the td record....

Poor dumb dumb - making up the rules as he goe's along

ROFL

Back