If Matt Light Doesn't get suspended.

Fvcking absolute god damn "BULLSHIT" spewing out of your mouth...Yea right ...in accordance with NFL Bylaws...and however Bob Kraft & Roger Goodell decide on...

then you fvcking tell how the fvck a coach gets a 4 game suspension for HgH "ONLY" to better the quality of his life and Bekllichk*** get not a a single fvcking game suspended for 7 yrs cheating this whole god damn league for a competitive advantage and 3 superbowls and the Patriots are responsible putting in question the complete Integrity of this game?

Its all fvcking "BULLSHIT" and everyone knows it...

HGH is agaisnt the law. You do know there is a difference between something against the law and a football rule don't you?

I wholeheartedly agree :clap:. These Patriot fans don't understand the Pats are ruining the best pro sports league in the world. I despise the Patriots because of the things they have gotten away with. It has to stop. And I am dead serious every time I say this team needs be disbanded. They are a shitstain on the NFL.

Cutler...you said it all...they have no clue how many fans can't stomach the bullshit they have gotten away with year in and year out....it's truly insane...and it won't fvcking stop...I truly think the ratings and the fight to playoffs will keep everyone interested if the Patriots won that game...if tyhey lose they are out with 5 games left...look at the Ravens game last year ...sound familiar !!!

Although I think its very possible to beat the Dolphins and the patriots can do it...there were 2 calls I question...that the referees totally favored the Patriots and added up to a football field and 2 scores...
1- the flag incase Moss doesn't catch that ball down the sideline would have given them a 1st & goal ...and the Miami DB no way did a single thing to even question interferance...

2- Welkers 50 yd run to the 5...when I think Watson was holding and the miami DB's shirt was basically oulled over his head so welker could get by..."No Flag"...

I have questions about why the Patriots won that Dolphins and why the Dolphins were po flat when at home and playing great football and could easyily sweep the Patriots and secure a top spot in the wild card race & knock these frauds out...why do most teams play their worst against these idiots...

Cutler...you said it all...they have no clue how many fans can't stomach the bullshit they have gotten away with year in and year out....it's truly insane...and it won't fvcking stop...I truly think the ratings and the fight to playoffs will keep everyone interested if the Patriots won that game...if tyhey lose they are out with 5 games left...look at the Ravens game last year ...sound familiar !!!

Although I think its very possible to beat the Dolphins and the patriots can do it...there were 2 calls I question...that the referees totally favored the Patriots and added up to a football field and 2 scores...
1- the flag incase Moss doesn't catch that ball down the sideline would have given them a 1st & goal ...and the Miami DB no way did a single thing to even question interferance...

2- Welkers 50 yd run to the 5...when I think Watson was holding and the miami DB's shirt was basically oulled over his head so welker could get by..."No Flag"...

I have questions about why the Patriots won that Dolphins and why the Dolphins were po flat when at home and playing great football and could easyily sweep the Patriots and secure a top spot in the wild card race & knock these frauds out...why do most teams play their worst against these idiots...

The flag in case moss does not catch it. Yep thats what cost miami the game, that call. I mean if no flag is thrown then the pats beat the phins 48-28 instead of...well 48-28. Teams play their worst against better teams, its how it has went since the beginning of time. The other team makes you play bad...I mean was it really that hard to figure out?

Hey D, first I want to say that it makes me smile that you are still so worked up by this utterly contrived mess of a conspiracy theory of yours.

But second, I think if you do send a letter to Goodell, for God's sake, run it through a spell checker and then find a very good editor to proof read it, correct the grammer and fix all the mispelled names for you.

If you think a letter will help I'm behind ya.

Hey D, first I want to say that it makes me smile that you are still so worked up by this utterly contrived mess of a conspiracy theory of yours.

But second, I think if you do send a letter to Goodell, for God's sake, run it through a spell checker and then find a very good editor to proof read it, correct the grammer and fix all the mispelled names for you.

and please put the copy of the letter here. I have friends that would pay to see it.

he pushed him after Light grabbed his helmet by the face mask and ripped it off...you tool !!!

and bullshit to instigating...when the fvck has any player been fined $15K for instigating...saying Mat Light's wife has a fat ass...give mje a fvcking break..

Its god damn bullshit & you klnow it or just too god damn stupid to be an imbosile !!!

Liar.

That is not what happened.

You, sir, are lying, ignorant, pathetic excuse of a human being.

Now stop your lying, and report by the facts.

Here's are two:

1. Crowder instigated the fight verbally.

2. He then escalated the fight by throwing his two fists into Light's jaw.

3. Light then RESPONDED by ripping Crowder's helmet off.

Get with the program, jackass. I'm sick and tired of you trying to re-write history.

HGH is agaisnt the law. You do know there is a difference between something against the law and a football rule don't you?

Its not about laws or rules dipshit...its about the question restoring the reputation & Integrity of the game and the NFL Brand ...

I guess Roger Goodell and you being a fvcking idiot also think that drinking in a bar and hitting your body guard on your own time is worst for the Integrity & NFL Brand than a head coach with 3 SB rings that stoled every opponants signals for 7 years to havs a distinct competitive advantage

your a fool !!!

Thanks for that advice...and yes I have proof reader....and will be sure to take that advice...and without question I will be heard 1 way or the other on this...Im sick of how this league is run and how special treatment for the Patriots has to be accepted

Liar.

Here's are two:

Get with the program, jackass. I'm sick and tired of you trying to re-write history.

your fvcking pathetic...What did crowder say someything really mean to poor Matt ?...maybe if a pussy like Matt can't take some trash talking from NFL players hes definately in the wrong business..

and after Matt grabbed his facemask & wripped his helmet off Crowder pushed him...thats when the 3rd grade little girl started scratching his face and pulling his hair !!!

your fvcking pathetic...What did crowder say someything really mean to poor Matt ?...maybe if a pussy like Matt can't take some trash talking from NFL players hes definately in the wrong business..

and after Matt grabbed his facemask & wripped his helmet off Crowder pushed him...thats when the 3rd grade little girl started scratching his face and pulling his hair !!!

You get along so well with others. :)

Liar.

Here's are two:

Here you go Jackass....this is exactly what happened...know lets see who is seeing exactly what they want to see & whos re-writing history

1- Play starts & Matt Cassell holding pulling Crowder down by the jersey...and of course there was no flag on that either

2-Matt Light as he is down rips Crowders helmet off by tghe face mask

3- Crowder pushes Light in the shoulder pads

4- Matt Light starts pulling Crowders hair like a 3rd grade girl

5- Matt Light starts punching Crowder in the back of the head while pulling his hair

6- Crowder was laughing so hard he ran before Matt started scratching his face & kicking

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=matt+light+crowder+fight&hl=en&emb=0&aq=o#

So what you're saying is Crowder ran away?

Gotcha

Well wouldn't you run away laughing if a little girl was scratching your face & pulling your hair ??? Not to mention you can get in alot of trouble hitting girls

Well wouldn't you run away laughing if a little girl was scratching your face & pulling your hair ??? Not to mention you can get in alot of trouble hitting girls

I saw the replay that the Pat's hidden sideline cam picked up. They were using it to steal defensive signals and it picked up the fight perfectly.

Isn't this the same dope who wanted a translator in the U.K. last year?

Just another whiny-gash excuse for your team's ineptness. Injuries. Trust me you won't sell that excuse around here.
It seemas like a lot of poeple on this board are blaming the Pats bad season on injuries!

Back