I'll Bet Favre is kicking himself now

no I think he had no Idea the call and just said same play in the huddle

did you see that pray that was answered....that is vintage Favre - right now you are up one but by game 16 you will be -4 one the Favre living on a prayer playlist

You mean the one on 4th and 13? That one?

Im actually very happy that he had the presence of mind to throw that ball. Even if he wasn't so lucky and the ball was thrown into a crowd and intercepted, well, it was 4th down anyway, so why not try and get lucky?

That time he did, but even if he threw an INT into a crowd, better then taking a sack on 4th down and long.

:jclap: Ooh, ooh, pick me! I know! Didn't we hang a 35 point shutout on him...in his house...where he knew the offense and receivers...when he was 2 years younger?

ding ding ding

actually it was said on a telecast I was listening to, not sure which and it may have been a joke but that joke even would not take place with a member of the patriots, the most cerebral team in the NFL

I believe you might've heard it on Mike and Mike on ESPN, Golic was talking about how he was sure Farve would do something like that. He definitely said it in a joking manner.

Does anyone else think that if Favre had just waited it out until the beginning of the season that he would be the starting QB of the New England Patriots, maybe not today, but in a couple of weeks?

I do. I think he would already be here and practicing. He would have jumped at this one, considering he beefed bigtime with the Packers about getting Randy Moss to be his receiver. He probably would have come here for minimum to play with Moss, BB, and this team.

Yup, I bet he's kicking himself now.

Check out this link from SI, with Peter King as the writer. I was going to start a thread and saw this one ... it looks like PatsFanLisa is way ahead of the old and dusty Peter King. :)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/09/09/mail/index.html?eref=T1

Call me crazy, but I'm okay with Cassel as the starting QB. No thanks on Favre being here, it would be too weird.

Back