Interesting Article on RGIII

Kyle over Mike? Oh boy.

Not happening. Mike hasn't been all that, I admit, but Kyle has been the dirtiest of the dirty backstabbers and that trumps any other hand you could show for worst of the worst. Next thing you know, Kyle is stabbing your back. F*ck him.

Mike hasn't won jack shit in 15 years. 1 playoff game.

At least Kyle doesn't have that stench on him.

Mike hasn't won jack shit in 15 years. 1 playoff game.

At least Kyle doesn't have that stench on him.

Mike would be gone if it were me but Kyle is the first to go. His stench is far more harmful to an organization. Kyle's backstabbing tears at the heart of the team. His actions are polarizing and destructive. No thanks, Kyle. I don't want your petty high maintenance squabbling. I need everybody pulling the same way. From my vantage point, Kyle, RG2 and RG3 are pulling the wrong way. Shanny may be incompetent, & I lean that way, but at least Mike isn't pulling the wrong way.

Mike would be gone if it were me but Kyle is the first to go. His stench is far more harmful to an organization. Kyle's backstabbing tears at the heart of the team. His actions are polarizing and destructive. No thanks, Kyle. I don't want your petty high maintenance squabbling. I need everybody pulling the same way. From my vantage point, Kyle, RG2 and RG3 are pulling the wrong way. Shanny may be incompetent, & I lean that way, but at least Mike isn't pulling the wrong way.

What about Shanny's backstabbing and crying to the media? He's been pulling that crap since Oakland.

Back