Is Felger Brain Dead?

He just wants people to conintue to talk about him. He would be a perfect fit at BSPN.

I'm still on the fence about deflategate. Not convinced either way. I think reasonable people can conclude, as I believe Felger does, that the balls were deflated just a bit in the men's room, and that Brady was aware of that, and that he got caught. I don't think that even if he did know about it, that an equipment violation warranted a suspension and loss of draft picks.

On the other hand, I can believe that the equipment manager naively took the balls into the men's room to pee.

Well amazingly the steelers footballs lost the same air pressure that the pats took out on their own. Call me silly, but not sure releasing the same air pressure that the balls will fall to anyway in a bathroom seems a waste of time.

I'm still on the fence about deflategate. Not convinced either way. I think reasonable people can conclude, as I believe Felger does, that the balls were deflated just a bit in the men's room, and that Brady was aware of that, and that he got caught. I don't think that even if he did know about it, that an equipment violation warranted a suspension and loss of draft picks.

On the other hand, I can believe that the equipment manager naively took the balls into the men's room to pee.

We have far different definitions of reasonable. There was nothing reasonable about this case.

What was Brady aware of? That if a late start ever happened after an OT game that they had a plan in place to sneak balls past the preoccupied officials? What kind of conspiracy only takes place on leap year with a full moon?

Zero shred of any evidence that anything was tried in the 6 home games between the Over Inflation game and the Colts whine fest. More importantly ZERO evidence that anything happened to the balls in the bathroom.

Any number subtracted by ? ALWAYS equals ?

The same exact deflation happened in the Steelers - Giants game and no one thinks any tampering happened.

Why would Brady bother/risk doing anything for a competitive edge against the Colts?

Back