Is Felger Brain Dead?

skippyx

Reaction score
I get that drunken Colts, Broncos, Raiders, and Ravens fans thought/think that Deflategate was real, but this moron is in the eye of the truth of the situation and still believes it happened.

This chump is stuck on 3 balls being 'under'. Under the imaginary sorta pretend variance based on a casual reading that was not written down?
SCIENCE!!!
He defends his argument by stating 'Look at the Wells Report!'
To that I add 'while your brain is functioning'

I love all the conspiracy theorists that think anything proves Brady wanted balls BELOW the legal limit.

The conspiracy has to go like this to be valid:

Brady and his minons plotted to deflate balls by stealing them from clueless officials DURING overtime of earlier games that were so compelling that they would be distracted.

You can't claim a one time conspiracy. The 'texts' don't support that. How do you repeat the Seahawks-Packers distraction window when almost every home game is the first kickoff of the day?

My question is this: Is Felger really this stupid, or is he using this to be bad cop in some kind of lame 'look at me' stunt?

Nah he is not stupid. Annoying as fvck, but not dumb.

Everything he says is to get people to listen to the show, to call in, and generate arguments.

Simple as that. He doesn't even need to believe everything he says himself, as long as it generates interest.

I am done with the DG stuff, so I don't bother talking or hearing about it any more.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I get that drunken Colts, Broncos, Raiders, and Ravens fans thought/think that Deflategate was real, but this moron is in the eye of the truth of the situation and still believes it happened.

This chump is stuck on 3 balls being 'under'. Under the imaginary sorta pretend variance based on a casual reading that was not written down?
SCIENCE!!!

I love all the conspiracy theorists that think anything proves Brady wanted balls BELOW the legal limit.

Brady and his minons plotted to deflate balls by stealing them from clueless officials DURING overtime of earlier games that were so compelling that they would be distracted.

You can't claim a one time conspiracy. The 'texts' don't support that. How do you repeat the Seahawks-Packers distraction window when almost every home game is the first kickoff of the day?

My question is this: Is Felger really this stupid, or is he using this to be bad cop in some kind of lame 'look at me' stunt?

There's a reason why 'Felger and Mazz' is the top rated drive-time radio show in the city across all formats, and has been for a while now. :coffee:

There's a reason why 'Felger and Mazz' is the top rated drive-time radio show in the city across all formats, and has been for a while now. :coffee:

Yep, it's the squeaky Mazz bit that makes fun of Mazz. Best part of the show and the only part I listen to. Felger is a smart guy and knows how to generate listeners by being a contrarian in the same way as Tanguay but Tanguay is a stupid argumentative douche with greasy hair and no sense of humor. At least Felger knows his stuff & has a sense of humor. He totally enjoys making fun of Mazz.

Adam Jones is just vile.

I have listened to Felger and Mazz more this year than I ever have in the past. Part of it is my schedule picking up the kids between 2-3 but I have to say Felger has been pretty down the middle of the road this year. Much less contrarian and more balanced.

They had Bedard on yesterday who did a great job breaking down the Ravens game and how the Pats dominated them on both sides of the ball. I do have to say the two of them at times can be pretty funny especially when they are making fun of the NFL.

I am over DG and if I hear it come up now anywhere, I just turn it off. This season has been one of the most enjoyable IMO because of all the drama to start the season and here we are just a couple of games away from clinching the top seed with Brady in MVP discussions. Once again, so GOOD to be a Pats fan. :patriotlogo:

This is a trick question because no good Boston sports fan would listen to the douche and his chihuahua. Now that Jerry has left WEEI, I listen to Sat radio on my drive home.

His mother is a nice lady :coffee:

hqdefault.jpg

Felger: Tony we need to get ratings up, I will piss off the locals and you just agree

Mazz: OK

both giggle as fans eat this sh!t up.

also the new clown at WEEI is very similar in his positioning as Felger and others at CCSNE so it appears with the Defender of the Wall gone WEEI will join in on the "OMGWTFBBQ' approach.

oh well, I have Christmas music I can listen too

SCIENCE!!!

I think the real d-bag I this market is Dan Shaughnessy. His monthly anti-Pats hack job article dropped yesterday and, again, reiterated that Brady was guilty.

I personally think he did take some air out, but not to get below the minimum. I think he brought it to the 12.5 min and the ideal gas law did the rest. Hardly guilty of anything wrong but bygones....

The NY media is more balanced when it comes to covering the Pats then the goof balls we have here.

I have listened to Felger and Mazz more this year than I ever have in the past. Part of it is my schedule picking up the kids between 2-3 but I have to say Felger has been pretty down the middle of the road this year. Much less contrarian and more balanced.

They had Bedard on yesterday who did a great job breaking down the Ravens game and how the Pats dominated them on both sides of the ball. I do have to say the two of them at times can be pretty funny especially when they are making fun of the NFL.

I am over DG and if I hear it come up now anywhere, I just turn it off. This season has been one of the most enjoyable IMO because of all the drama to start the season and here we are just a couple of games away from clinching the top seed with Brady in MVP discussions. Once again, so GOOD to be a Pats fan. :patriotlogo:

file it under "the more things change the more they stay the same"

This is a trick question because no good Boston sports fan would listen to the douche and his chihuahua. Now that Jerry has left WEEI, I listen to Sat radio on my drive home.

I just realized this last week. What happened?

I'm still on the fence about deflategate. Not convinced either way. I think reasonable people can conclude, as I believe Felger does, that the balls were deflated just a bit in the men's room, and that Brady was aware of that, and that he got caught. I don't think that even if he did know about it, that an equipment violation warranted a suspension and loss of draft picks.

On the other hand, I can believe that the equipment manager naively took the balls into the men's room to pee.

I have a hard time with the idea that the equipping guy could let out the correct about of pressure in a dozen footballs in 45 seconds.

If he could he's some kind of football handling ninja.

I think it would be pretty easy to soften the balls with a pump needle.

Not that I want to rehash all this, I think Brady is completely innocent but it wouldn't really shock me if someday what's-his-name did an interview (if we would ever hear from these guys) and explained that well, yeah, I did soften the balls with a pump needle in the bathroom.

Back