It really is like a baby New York...........

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
Tow truck driver on tow truck driver violence

WTFBBQIHAZDENVERBOOTZ

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g6WRwAPStgdkHKNCn8O9Un_Lg-fAD9H44V280

PHILADELPHIA — A tow truck driver is shot, allegedly by a rival, at an accident scene. Two days later, properties linked to both companies are torched or riddled by gunfire.

A towing turf war has broken out in Philadelphia.

Whoever's fingerprints are on that car first normally gets the ability to claim the wreck," said Councilman Frank Rizzo. "And that's probably what caused this dispute."

ROFL

Frank Rizzo................... hey jerky this is Frank yeah Frank Rizzo!

"Wreck-chasers are scooping most of the jobs off the street," he said. "I'm tired of people being victimized by these unscrupulous tow-truck operators."

Frank Rizzo FTW

I got my phucking tool belt..

"philadelphia is making it sound like rotational towing is like landing on the moon. This is done all over the united states of america," rizzo said.
Rocket Science ROFL

"How do you spell that?"

R-I-Z-Z

O

What's funny is the tow truck guys seeming to think they "own" a wreck just because they get their first. Who they fu*k are they to tell anyone they can't talk to other companies and have to take the first one no matter what the price is ?

"I'll drive that truck silly. Poppin' wheelies, no tolls, no stoppin'. You ain't got nobody down there that can drive like me I tell ya. I'm good."

Back