ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this before someone else did. I'm sure that all of you have noticed that I'm getting really close to my 1000th post

I really don't want to make a big deal that I'm getting really close to my 1000th post.

Others have started threads calling attention to them about to get their 1000th post. But I don't like to call attention to myself, even if I'm getting really close to my 1000thpost.

So, if you were intending to call attention to the fact that I'm really close to my 1000th post, you don't really have to. So, just give me some +reps because I'm getting really close to my 1000th post. I'd like to get rid of that sucky message I have now either shortly before my 1000th post or just after my 1000th post.

Thanks

I just wanted to post this before someone else did. I'm sure that all of you have noticed that I'm getting really close to my 1000th post

I really don't want to make a big deal that I'm getting really close to my 1000th post.

Others have started threads calling attention to them about to get their 1000th post. But I don't like to call attention to myself, even if I'm getting really close to my 1000thpost.

So, if you were intending to call attention to the fact that I'm really close to my 1000th post, you don't really have to. So, just give me some +reps because I'm getting really close to my 1000th post. I'd like to get rid of that sucky message I have now either shortly before my 1000th post or just after my 1000th post.

Thanks

I know I'm new here but Just wanted to congratulate you on your soon to come 1000th post.
That's almost 10 times 100 posts or close to 2 times 500 posts.
Damn I miss my abacuss.:banghead:
Anyway's It's alot of posts and I wanted to point it out to you in case you
weren't paying attention to your amount of posts:clap:

OH yes, the sucky rep thing I have as I get really close to my 1000thpost says I'm "teh rOxX0rz". So I'd rather not have that as I get really close to my 1000thpost.

I know I'm new here but Just wanted to congratulate you on your soon to come 1000th post.
That's almost 10 times 100 posts or close to 2 times 500 posts.
Damn I miss my abacuss.:banghead:
Anyway's It's alot of posts and I wanted to point it out to you in case you
weren't paying attention to your amount of posts:clap:

:Lwelcome: I would have said that earlier but you avatar scares me and reminds me of anal probes for some reason.

And, really you don't have to call attention to my 1000th post.

Someone posting on this board is close to 1000 posts....I can't remember who..... Oldtimers is interfering again....Al Davis

In My Day reaching 1000 posts wasn't a big deal

In My Day we didn't have shameless attention/post hoes and if you even drew attention to yourself having reached such a minuscule plateau you might get a whack in the back of the head from some veteran and told to STFU&STFD

why In My Day we didn't have no memberless-members flaunting their wares for post-wavers like you to whaggle yourself around in public hoping for a nibble on the line

and That Was The Way It Was And We Liked It

In My Day reaching 1000 posts wasn't a big deal

In My Day we didn't have shameless attention/post hoes and if you even drew attention to yourself having reached such a minuscule plateau you might get a whack in the back of the head from some veteran and told to STFU&STFD

why In My Day we didn't have no memberless-members flaunting their wares for post-wavers like you to whaggle yourself around in public hoping for a nibble on the line

and That Was The Way It Was And We Liked It

That's exactly why I started this thread. I didn't want some newbie who is impressed by this stuff saying "PP you look really close to your 1000th post".

Oh look, it is my 1000th post RIGHT NOW :dance:

That's exactly why I started this thread. I didn't want some newbie who is impressed by this stuff saying "PP you look really close to your 1000th post".

Oh look, it is my 1000th post RIGHT NOW :dance:

You now have 1000 posts and you still suck.

1_196310.jpg

:shrug:

>)

Thanks

why yes yes you are:bump:

I"m glad that no one has made a big deal that I have now reached my 1000th post.

I hope that this is a lesson to others that they should not make a big deal about reaching their 1000th post.

I"m glad that no one has made a big deal that I have now reached my 1000th post.

I hope that this is a lesson to others that they should not make a big deal about reaching their 1000th post.
Maybe for your 2000th post you can run through a gauntlet of 1000 virgins on each side, and they'll spank you on your naked buttocks; with a feather. Al Davis

Maybe for your 2000th post you can run through a gauntlet of 1000 virgins on each side, and they'll spank you on your naked buttocks; with a feather. Al Davis

We would have to start looking now to find 10 virgins. I don't think we could find any here, might have to recruit from patsfans.

Back