Jags fan beaten at Charger game

PatsR

Reaction score
This poor guy was beaten, knocked out and then kicked in the head several times. I went to the official Chargers site www.chargers.com and was banned immediately for discussing security issues at the stadium. What a shame.

PatsR said:
This poor guy was beaten, knocked out and then kicked in the head several times. I went to the official Chargers site www.chargers.com and was banned immediately for discussing security issues at the stadium. What a shame.

No offense, But if I owned a Multi million dollar team, that housed 65 thousand people at a time, and you started asking me about my security, I would have to ban you, too. sorry, its the nature of life. Don't get on a plane and say "BOMB" either.

Actually when the younger brother of mis-shapen head decided to play for the Giants after being picked by the Chargers, I was upset for the fans of the Chargers. The fans reminded me of us, who have followed the Pats through the very worst of times, and now, have been rewarded for our devotion.
I read the UT board quite frequently, and the folks are generally cordial. They love the Chargers, just like we love the Pats.

There are jerks every where in life, be it work, school or a football game.
It's unfortunate that this incident happened, but if you think about it, how many of these incidents go unreported at other sporting events? I'd say if you had a problem with the security, email Spanos. Venting on the UT board is pointless, because the folks there had nothing to do with it.

perhaps2 said:
I'd say if you had a problem with the security, email Spanos. Venting on the UT board is pointless, because the folks there had nothing to do with it.

What are you, a troll? My point is after reading their code of conduct and following the rules I was banned. Moral of the story, the mods at the Chargers.com mb suck, and never go to Quallcom as a fan of the opposing team lol

Maybe this will help you understand. http://www.10news.com/sports/3800047/detail.html

I don't know what went on at the message board, but that article is pretty damning. If I ever make it out to San Diego, I sure won't be going to any Chargers games.
________
weed

I've trolled with the best, and we'll leave it at that. Some drunken sailor opened his mouth when he shouldn't have. That was his error. A smart man with common sense wouldn't have said anything to inflame the hometown crowd. He learned his lesson the hard way.

What I don't understand is why this bothers you so much? San Diego is 3000 miles away. Do you plan on going to a Chargers game in the near future? If you fear the fans, than don't go. Like I said, I'm sure this is not an uncommon occurence in other venues, it just happened to be reported, and the team happened to be the Chargers.

As for getting banned from the boards there, I don't know what you said, but the people on those boards are quite genial. They know I'm a Pats fan, but I don't bother them. I encourage them to have faith in their team. Being a compassionate person, it wasn't so long ago that the Pats were in the basement, and now to be where we are, it's only good karma to give back to others.

How soon Patriots fans forget about the female Dolphin fan that got the crap beat out of her last year at Gillette.

Like someone else pointed out.... There are idiots every where, and every team's fan base has some. Bears fans, for the most part, are the best fans I've come across, but after a Bears/Vikings game one year I saw one nail a woman in the face, who was defending her husband, and dressed in a Vinkings jersey. Do I associate all Bears fans with this one jerk? No. Just like all Chargers fans shouldn't be judged by this incident. Just like all Patriot fans shouldn't be judged by the guy who beat up the woman last year. There are always going to be jerks, unfortunately, but thankfully, they are the minority.

Well unless we're talking about Eagles or Raiders fans.

mgoblue101415 said:
How soon Patriots fans forget about the female Dolphin fan that got the crap beat out of her last year at Gillette.

Like someone else pointed out.... There are idiots every where, and every team's fan base has some. Bears fans, for the most part, are the best fans I've come across, but after a Bears/Vikings game one year I saw one nail a woman in the face, who was defending her husband, and dressed in a Vinkings jersey. Do I associate all Bears fans with this one jerk? No. Just like all Chargers fans shouldn't be judged by this incident. Just like all Patriot fans shouldn't be judged by the guy who beat up the woman last year. There are always going to be jerks, unfortunately, but thankfully, they are the minority.

Well unless we're talking about Eagles or Raiders fans.

Exactly.

In other news, the entire Jags TEAM was also beaten at the Charger game.

Re: Re: Jags fan beaten at Charger game

Flagg Wanderer said:
In other news, the entire Jags TEAM was also beaten at the Charger game.
        :LOL:
________
ipod games

its apparent that perhaps2 did not read the article or watch the video.

PatsR said:
its apparent that perhaps2 did not read the article or watch the video.

PatsR, you are quite astute in your observation, that yes, I did not view the video or read the article. It's of no concern to me, since I do not plan on going to the Qwest to watch a Chargers game. Any more troll bait to throw this way?

PatsR,

I suggest you have your chinstap buckled tight if you are going to try and bait P2-- I've seen a lot of trolls in my day but none any better or more creative than Perhaps2.

Good luck-- you're gonna need it.

And that's a Hawg73 guarantee.

:thumb:

mgoblue101415 said:

Forgotten only because it never happened. Not saying we don't have idots, but when your on the top of the heap, theres no telling what people will do to get at you.

perhaps2 said:
PatsR, you are quite astute in your observation, that yes, I did not view the video or read the article. It's of no concern to me, since I do not plan on going to the Qwest to watch a Chargers game. Any more troll bait to throw this way?

Its of no concern to you, fair enough. We need not see any more posts from you on this thread. Thanks for your time.

Hawg73 said:
PatsR,

I suggest you have your chinstap buckled tight if you are going to try and bait P2-- I've seen a lot of trolls in my day but none any better or more creative than Perhaps2.

Good luck-- you're gonna need it.

And that's a Hawg73 guarantee.

:thumb:

Just so you know, trolling is not something I do on Pats sites, you know, being a Pats fan and all. I consider this my "homebase" if you will. I merely responded to a punk comment, with a punk comment. And Hawg, if you're gonna say it, say it right. It should read as follows:
"On that I give you my Hawg73 guarantee".
:D

May I add that if perhaps2 is a Pats troll, I would love to work with him someday, if he's as good as you say he is. Trolling in pairs can be magical lol

PatsR said:

May I add that if perhaps2 is a Pats troll, I would love to work with him someday, if he's as good as you say he is. Trolling in pairs can be magical lol

Uh, that pairing would be more like Fred and Ginger, if you get my drift!

I love reading your guarantees on other sites PatsR. They are funny as hell. :D

And I am GLAD you don't troll here, we get enough of that from thomas144. ;)

Back