Jerry Angelo Rips Belichick

Gronk played all 16 games in the 2010 and 2011 season.

and if he was in the playoffs, this would not be being discussed. 3 straight years, we did not have a backup plan for when Gronk is hurt, we cannot do it again.

Probably not. lol....I did not even know that about the receivers until Gil Brandt said it the other night, that the pats had the lowest cap hit in the NFL for receivers, and it was not really close.

On tight ends though... :coffee:

Well, they were/are trying to address that gap through the draft. Those players take time to develop when you're not drafting studs like Megatron.

It's not like NE isn't trying, but immediate results would be more easily achieved through FAs.

Do you think NE still brings in Amendola last year if BB knew what he had in Edelman? I suspect that money could have been better spent on the outside if he'd known, but I don't think anyone could have foreseen Edelman so greatly replacing WW.

If Amendola ever gains Bray's trust AND stays healthy...then he would be worth keeping around. His first game vs the Bills was easily his best game as a Pat.

If Amendola ever gains Bray's trust AND stays healthy...then he would be worth keeping around. His first game vs the Bills was easily his best game as a Pat.

I am not sure its a trust thing, it could be a getting open thing, which he probably regressed a bit on because he was not at 100 percent.

I am not sure its a trust thing, it could be a getting open thing, which he probably regressed a bit on because he was not at 100 percent.

I have no issue with Amendola, as he played through an injury that might have put some others on IR.

I just hope he can stay healthy next season.

I have no issue with Amendola, as he played through an injury that might have put some others on IR.

I just hope he can stay healthy next season.

Well no I like the guy, I would just like to have a different type of receiver also besides him.

Back