Jests "class".....

pats-blue

Reaction score
Of course with the influx of Charger players on the Jests you just know the "class" level will go up. Of course since sexy rexy encourages "classy" behavior by example I would expect them to lead the league in "class".

As an aside...how did they not sign Porter? I would have thought they would get him in there to be their PIO?

In a espn "article" today about LdT making excuses were a couple of snippets I would like to point out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5048333

"The things that happened in San Diego, everything was taken away from me," Tomlinson said. "There wasn't an emphasis on running the football anymore, my best fullback was gone, the linemen were pass blocking and it was a passing quarterback and a passing coach. So, the situation's kind of misleading when you look on film."

:blink:

:jester:

:rolleyes:

Then they closed with this......

New CB Antonio Cromartie said his paternity issues are taken care of, but added that the Jets' decision to advance him $500,000 of his $1.7 million contract to help wasn't because he asked. "There was no request made at all," said Cromartie, who has fathered seven children in five states with six women. "The Jets wanted me to get all my off-the-field issues settled. It's done. That was the biggest thing for me."

Apparently Cromartie's sperm is more willing to make contact than he is on the football field........:shrug:

Stole this from another forum ROFL worthy nonetheless.

cromartiefb1.jpg

5kkln4.jpg

cromartiefb2.jpg

2gt6wdc.gif

cromartiefb3.jpg

cromartiefb4.jpg

2ngqzbn.gif

cromartiefb5.jpg

Wow.

Cromartie should write a book.

I'm sure there'd be about 1 million child support paying dads ready to pony up $17.99 to find out how $500,000 takes care of 7 children until age 18.

My life's dream is to one day be as classy as LdT and the New York Jets. Maybe I need to make more excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back