Jests Practice Delayed 2 Hours

Dominated

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Practice at the Jets Stadium was delayed 2 hours yesterday after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. Police and Homeland Security investigated. Experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact the goal line. Practice will resume since the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

:whip2::rimshot:

Meanwhile, a team representative who spoke with us only on condition of anonymity, confirmed that 11 of Antonio Cromartie's children will be starting on defense for the New York Jets in the upcoming divisional game against the New England Patriots.

Meanwhile, a team representative who spoke with us only on condition of anonymity, confirmed that 11 of Antonio Cromartie's children will be starting on defense for the New York Jets in the upcoming divisional game against the New England Patriots.

Do they have good feet????

BREAKING NEWS: Practice at the Jets Stadium was delayed 2 hours yesterday after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. Police and Homeland Security investigated. Experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact the goal line. Practice will resume since the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

I hate it when what I'm drinking comes out my nose...:p

Surprised Rexy didn't take a big whiff to check if it was BOOM! Tough actin' Tinactin....
Posted via Mobile Device

I think thats the 1st time anybody has ever heard that joke....

That's funny. Good job.

I'm sick of the lame jokes. That one is all over Facebook. Wish I had a dislike button. Just wanna play this fuggin game already. I even laid out my tailgating clothes and shit. Longest week EVA!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sick of the lame jokes. That one is all over Facebook. Wish I had a dislike button. Just wanna play this fuggin game already. I even laid out my tailgating clothes and shit. Longest week EVA!
Posted via Mobile Device

longest week evah...... no doubt.

Go Pats.

Back