Jets vs. Miami

I never thought I could dislike the Jets more. Today I hate them and their idiot fans, including my azzhole brother-in-law whose first favorite team is Green Bay and second favorite team is the Jets (he is not from Wisconsin or New York). Death to the Jets!

Got UFC from the PPV yesterday, watching that now

Pats fans....I know you're disappointed, but you guys had a heckofa season with Cassell after Brady was injured.

I'm sure after you lost Brady, if anyone had suggested you'd still have an 11 win season, you would have gladly taken that.

Be proud of how your team pulled together. It was a very admirably effort and result.

There is no team I fear this year.... Baltimore is the only one I can see beating the steelers in Pittsburgh, and last week the steelers didnt show Tennesee squat. I think we'd win the rematch vs them and manning (B). Miami Sd and/or Denver are all 1 and doners

Hey. Favre didn't go yto midfield to shake hands. Will they be an outcry of outrage about this classless display.

Brett Farve should not be allowed into the Hall of Fame. What a ****ing chump.

So let me understand this: if we had won the coin toss in our last game with the Jets we would have won the division if everything else was the same? What bullshit.

well lets go colts now... manning is the man! see you next year randy@!

Pats fans....I know you're disappointed, but you guys had a heckofa season with Cassell after Brady was injured.

I'm sure after you lost Brady, if anyone had suggested you'd still have an 11 win season, you would have gladly taken that.

Be proud of how your team pulled together. It was a very admirably effort and result.
We are proud. But come next week and not seeing our team in the playoffs will suck just as much.

Back