John Elway never missed a voluntary team workout

Link? I hope you are right cause it took elway 17 years to win only 2 SB's

He only played 15 years buddy. Plus it is kind of hard to win SB's when in your first 3 appearances the defense gave up an average of 45 points per game.

Elway was the ONLY reason Denver made it to those first three SB's. But in the end... No NFL QB to this day has been to more SB's than Elway, he retired the winningest QB of all time (it took Favre 17 or 18 years to break Elway's record), and retired top 5 in every major statistical category.

He was the most complete QB that will ever walk this earth. He could scramble better than any white QB ever, he was accurate, he had the strongest arm the game had ever seen, and he got his degree at STANFORD. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

He only played 15 years buddy. Plus it is kind of hard to win SB's when in your first 3 appearances the defense gave up an average of 45 points per game.

Elway was the ONLY reason Denver made it to those first three SB's. But in the end... No NFL QB to this day has been to more SB's than Elway, he retired the winningest QB of all time (it took Favre 17 or 18 years to break Elway's record), and retired top 5 in every major statistical category.

He was the most complete QB that will ever walk this earth. He could scramble better than any white QB ever, he was accurate, he had the strongest arm the game had ever seen, and he got his degree at STANFORD. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

or when you throw 3 td's and 8 ints in superbowls, hard to win with that too. It is nice that brady won more superbowls in 5 years than elway did in 15, but hey if you are going to bash a Qb make sure you are not on that teams board. You want to suck off elway they have denver boards for that. So you can take him and all of his 79 Qb rating over there.

He was the most complete QB that will ever walk this earth. He could scramble better than any white QB ever, he was accurate, he had the strongest arm the game had ever seen, and he got his degree at STANFORD. :heart::heart::heart

and he looks like a horse...:jester:

or when you throw 3 td's and 8 ints in superbowls, hard to win with that too. It is nice that brady won more superbowls in 5 years than elway did in 15, but hey if you are going to bash a Qb make sure you are not on that teams board. You want to suck off elway they have denver boards for that. So you can take him and all of his 79 Qb rating over there.

There will always be people questioning Brady's rings though. You can't tell the story about Brady without mentioning Spygate.

Or Elway's Superbowls without mentioning Terrel Davis.

Elway should kiss TD's ass everyday for the rest of his life.

Without TD, Elway retires just another Marino.

Funny, I always think of cap violation when I think of Elway's SBs.

+1.

One could reasonably argue that cheating on the cap is more impactful than filming defensive signals (a practice that's legal if the camera's not located on the sidelines).

+1.

One could reasonably argue that cheating on the cap is more impactful than filming defensive signals (a practice that's legal if the camera's not located on the sidelines).

Rationale and logic are hardly common in the Assclown Asylum.

+1.

So are you saying that 97 and 98 Broncos are the best teams in NFL History? I mean they would have to be if they just bought all the talent in the league like the Red Sox and Yankees.

Pat Bowlen was trying to save money to build a new stadium so he asked Elway and Terrell Davis if they would accept payment of their contract after the new stadium was built.

Beli-cheat compromised the integrity of the game. NE had a HUGE advantage over every team they faced for over 5 years. Beli-cheat should be banned from the NFL for life for what he did.

So are you saying that 97 and 98 Broncos are the best teams in NFL History? I mean they would have to be if they just bought all the talent in the league like the Red Sox and Yankees.

Pat Bowlen was trying to save money to build a new stadium so he asked Elway and Terrell Davis if they would accept payment of their contract after the new stadium was built.

Beli-cheat compromised the integrity of the game. NE had a HUGE advantage over every team they faced for over 5 years. Beli-cheat should be banned from the NFL for life for what he did.

So...

One team "compromised the integrity of the game."

The other just committed a meaningless violation that let them keep two of their star players by breaking league rules.

I'm not positive that your integrity is completely dead yet... put another bullet in it just to be sure.

So...

One team "compromised the integrity of the game."

The other just committed a meaningless violation that let them keep two of their star players by breaking league rules.

I'm not positive that your integrity is completely dead yet... put another bullet in it just to be sure.

We could have kept them both. They were team players and were willing to play a year without getting paid (their salary's were listed on the salary cap) to help Bowlen fund a new stadium. Denver didn't have a bigger payroll than anybody else, Bowlen had to put up $400,000,000 to fund a new stadium.

Whoever neg repped me thank you! I don't know who your are because AC's cant see that. I haven't been negged in over 4 months until today. :toast:

We could have kept them both. They were team players and were willing to play a year without getting paid (their salary's were listed on the salary cap) to help Bowlen fund a new stadium. Denver didn't have a bigger payroll than anybody else, Bowlen had to put up $400,000,000 to fund a new stadium.

Which is a violation of the collective bargaining agreement. But who takes that seriously? :rolleyes:

Whoever neg repped me thank you! I don't know who your are because AC's cant see that. I haven't been negged in over 4 months until today. :toast:

wuv I've missed you.

wuv I've missed you.
I would rep you but AC's can't do that either.:(

My rep wouldn't give you any bump though as far red in the red I am. I am close to getting that red star I can feel it.:party:

I would rep you but AC's can't do that either.:(

My rep wouldn't give you any bump though as far in the red as I am. I am close to getting that red star I can feel it.:party:
Fixed my post. :banghead:

:BS:

If they could have kept them both, then why did they do what they did? The team was fined almost a million dollars and had a draft pick taken away. Obviously that's no slap on the wrist.

Oh, by the way... you ever see this gem?

"Our guy keeps a pair of binoculars on their signal-callers every game," says Broncos coach Mike Shanahan. "With any luck, we have their defensive signals figured out by halftime. Sometimes, by the end of the first quarter."

That was an SI article from 2002.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/01/09/life_of_reilly/

Did you want to change your opinion yet?

:BS:

If they could have kept them both, then why did they do what they did? The team was fined almost a million dollars and had a draft pick taken away. Obviously that's no slap on the wrist.

Oh, by the way... you ever see this gem?

"Our guy keeps a pair of binoculars on their signal-callers every game," says Broncos coach Mike Shanahan. "With any luck, we have their defensive signals figured out by halftime. Sometimes, by the end of the first quarter."

That was an SI article from 2002.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/01/09/life_of_reilly/

Did you want to change your opinion yet?

You guys used video cameras that looked at the time, down and distance, personnel on the field, and STOLE the signals.

You guys used video cameras that looked at the time, down and distance, personnel on the field, and STOLE the signals.

:LOL:

Right, because it would be impossible - IMPOSSIBLE I TELL YOU - to keep track of that information without a camera. :jerkit:

What was Shanahan doing if he wasn't stealing signals? Borrowing them?

Back