Josh Beckett suspended 6 games

If MLB wanted to get rid of these brawls or bench clearing incidents it would be very easy, make a rule you can't leave the dugout or your position -- if you do you're suspended..

You mean the rule the NBA has right now. you leave the bench your suspended.

You mean the rule the NBA has right now. you leave the bench your suspended.

exactly.

For the record I like a good fight, I just find the baseball code, leaving the dugout do nothing brawls kinda stupid.

If you wan't to fight - fight, don't act like you do and just talk shit, drop the gloves.

exactly.

For the record I like a good fight, I just find the baseball code, leaving the dugout do nothing brawls kinda stupid.

If you wan't to fight - fight, don't act like you do and just talk shit, drop the gloves.
I like how they wait until they are separated and then mouth off

How about they do it like you did in grade school, 2 guys go at it while everyone else forms a circle around them..

exactly.

You mean the sox tampa brawl of last year.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_rgR51FJp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_rgR51FJp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yup.

Like I said, if you wan't to fight, fight....lets empty the benches 2 or 3 times so we can all talk angry at each other...lame.

If MLB wanted to get rid of these brawls or bench clearing incidents it would be very easy, make a rule you can't leave the dugout or your position -- if you do you're suspended..
The shortshop, 2nd baseman and 3rd baseman would get suspended every time they did the Papi Shift :)

Back