• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B A Rabbit

Reaction score
Website
supkem.blogspot.com
Down to six left.

Pick only 1 .

Keria Knightly defeated my babe Stacy Keibler, Lets see how she fars against the combined beauty of Keely Hazel and Adriana Lima!

Vote now for the final two!!!!

From the Man who fills up the Girle pic thread on a nightly basis. Yes Folks if he didn't know wimmin would he have nominated...

Adriana Lima

Benign Despot said:
It's cause she has real boobs

Stacey Kiebler's are real, I believe.

As for Keira... what boobs? Judging by the picture above, I think most of the posters here have a bigger rack (and I'm referring to us guys).

I don't know Keeley Hazel from a hole in the... er... wall, but after clicking on that link and seeing the topless pics, she's got my vote!

For the few of you who just don't see real beauty here she is.
Keira Knightly

images

images

images

Don't get me wrong, I like Keira Knightley, but when you compare her to the other two women pictured above, Keira looks like a frickin' 12-year-old boy.

No way she should be winning this round... I think there's a fix here! Who's stuffing the ballot box?

JD10367 said:
Don't get me wrong, I like Keira Knightley, but when you compare her to the other two women pictured above, Keira looks like a frickin' 12-year-old boy.

No way she should be winning this round... I think there's a fix here! Who's stuffing the ballot box?

call it timing. shes got a new movie coming out this weekend and people reconize her. but hey if its what the vot show...

Im glad i'm not the only one thining this way, i was beging to think i was a little lite in the loafers.

:thailor:

JD10367 said:

Fortunately most of us don't see beauty as just big boobs and surgically enhanced butts.

03_Max_1103_Oencross0168_kkw.jpg
DS004-620-KeiraKnightley-Style-02.jpg

The Big Lebowski said:
Are you implying you are any less shallow than anyone else voting in a poll called June Jollies?

:eek:
HA HA HA HA Buy no means I would never assume such things.:shrug:

That first chick, Adriana Lima, has always kinda creeped me out. She has eyes that look like chicks in the movies who've been by possesed by the evil dead right before their heads start doing 360s. :rolleyes:

B A Rabbit said:
yeah, i'm sure. thats why Jessica alba is winning the other bracket then isn't it?

Personally, I don't see beauty as big boobs and plastic surgery jobs. Heck, I'm the guy whose favorite candidate was Kari Byron.

But I have to draw the line somewhere. Keira Knightley looks like a pipe cleaner. She's probably the least attractive woman in the entire competition.

Back