Just got the call-Season Tix

CAL0904

Reaction score
After 12 yrs of waiting and thinking that they were going to play in Hartford at one time, I got the call out of the blue on Monday at 4:15. I called back the tix office on Tues morning and my number has been pulled, I will soon be a season ticket holder. Had my choice of $65 (corner seats) or $89 (300 section), so obviously I grabbed the 300's. Invoice is coming in the mail within 3 weeks and off I go. I am so psyched.....Never thought I would get the call. Any season tix holder advice is greatly appreciated.

After 12 yrs of waiting and thinking that they were going to play in Hartford at one time, I got the call out of the blue on Monday at 4:15. I called back the tix office on Tues morning and my number has been pulled, I will soon be a season ticket holder. Had my choice of $65 (corner seats) or $89 (300 section), so obviously I grabbed the 300's. Invoice is coming in the mail within 3 weeks and off I go. I am so psyched.....Never thought I would get the call. Any season tix holder advice is greatly appreciated.

Remember how long you waited for those tickets when you are about to give them away or sell them to someone. If someone does something stupid holding YOUR seat, your seats will be revoked.

Congratulations!

Congrats.....I'm been on the list about that long though I've lost track. I still get their email offers but guess I better check in to make sure they have my other contact info. Since I'm in NC now, not sure what the heck I'm going to do if my number gets pulled. Might have to start groveling to the wife about moving back up north.

Thank you all, I am glad to finally get into the club with all you fine people. If I do sell any of my tix it will be only to family memebers so I cant get them pulled. I will be putting some miles on my SUV travelling up from NJ.

Thank you all, I am glad to finally get into the club with all you fine people. If I do sell any of my tix it will be only to family memebers so I cant get them pulled. I will be putting some miles on my SUV travelling up from NJ.

Sounds like your family is nothing like my family....

My son and I have seats in Sec 306, Row 11, Seats 7-8. If your seats are close to mine, come on over and say hello.

Many folks will say that the 300s are too far away. Yes, if you are beyond Row 15 or so (be sure to bring binoculars) but if you are closer to the edge, it's not that bad. You lose the feel for the speed and hard hitting,m but you can see every play as it develops, even the interceptions.

Back