Ka' Chava

that link is from a competitor. unfortunately the interwebs has too much of this. the giveaway is when they say "hey, our product is a better choice". go to the homepage and you'll see that is one of their products.
not defending Ka'Chava. I'd be curious to try if someone gave me some.

on the topic of stuff you see ads for and wonder how it is, I'll say that I like MUD/WTR as a coffee substitute. I still have coffee too but start my day with a good size mug of MUD/WTR and likely have one cup of coffee when I get to work, or if WFH I'll have a cup at some point in the AM.
problem I see with MUD/WTR is it is pricey. lots of other "coffee substitutes" using mushrooms and other natural ingredients have popped up but those are likely another thing - like KIa'Chava - that you have to look more deeply into for what is worth it and what isn't.

that link is from a competitor. unfortunately the interwebs has too much of this. the giveaway is when they say "hey, our product is a better choice". go to the homepage and you'll see that is one of their products.

on the topic of stuff you see ads for and wonder how it is, I'll say that I like MUD/WTR as a coffee substitute. I still have coffee too but start my day with a good size mug of MUD/WTR and likely have one cup of coffee when I get to work, or if WFH I'll have a cup at some point in the AM.
problem I see with MUD/WTR is it is pricey. lots of other "coffee substitutes" using mushrooms and other natural ingredients have popped up but those are likely another thing - like KIa'Chava - that you have to look more deeply into for what is worth it and what isn't.

No thanks sounds like some of those steroid rich drinks that have been around for years.
confused keanu reeves GIF

thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

I see you as a Bud Light fella. :coffee:

Hey PL. were you just insulted????

Back