Karate Kid

Fav Karate Kid Villian

• Johnny Lawrence

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Karate kid 2 Bad Guy.. Forget His Name...

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mike Barnes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

P4E

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm paul..

So, I'm wathcing Karate Kid right now.. And yeah, I'm a little drunk...

Just wondering who your favorite bad guy is.. Just having a big fight with the GF over who's the best...

Who's your Fav?... Just thought i'd stay with the movie theme we have going right now....

I think Johnny Rocks!

Why Kreese was.

Sometimes I like to make up my own dialogue to movies, because it'd make them cooler.

"Take THAT China man!"

"I'm from Japan"

"Does it matter..NO MERCY!"

Booo. I was thinking all movies, and had narrowed the list in my head down to Darth Vader, Hannibal Lecter, and Deniro from Cape Fear.

its what 9pm in London on a friday at you are at home watching movies?!?!

Johnny Lawrence. The other dude sucked and I don't remember Mike Barnes.

It really should be Mr. Miyagi though, he kicked everyone's ass.

its what 9pm in London on a friday at you are at home watching movies?!?!

Shut The **** up...

I have better partys at home with my bitch than you good ever have going out trying womens dresses on..

Shut The **** up...

I have better partys at home with my bitch than you good ever have going out trying womens dresses on..

:lame:

you fail :shake:

I could see if it was like 1-2am, but 9pm at 24?!?!

Pubs close at like 11pm I think, and maybe he doesn't want to go to a club and have his ears savagly raped by crappy techno..but you didn't think about that did you..NOOOOO!!

I vote for Kreese.

Kreese is who taught Johnny to act the way he did, so it's actually Kreese's fault. He was the true villain. :Lecture:

Shut up... I have a house and bills to pay...

27 Year old tranny who posts on a pats board.. You need to get laid, suzy!

SF87 could bend you over...:hump:

Pubs close at like 11pm I think, and maybe he doesn't want to go to a club and have his ears savagly raped by crappy techno..but you didn't think about that did you..NOOOOO!!

Its all about the West End Bender!

Shut up... I have a house and bills to pay...

27 Year old tranny who posts on a pats board.. You need to get laid, suzy!

SF87 could bend you over...:hump:

LOL you have a house or rent a house?

You are the one who is so much younger posting drunk at your house on a Friday nightwatching karate kid! do you also have your neon slap bracelets out?!

P4E, you should watch these next..

wizard.jpg

lost-boys-poster-c10106105.jpeg

You are the one who is so much younger posting drunk at your house on a Friday nightwatching karate kid! do you also have your neon slap bracelets out?!

Great come back, ***...

I'm 25 almost.. what's your excuse.... Gonna go to the local gay bar tonight and hook up with a tranny...

Please! Your so annoying it's not funny.. Maybe my girl could hook you up with one of her skirts??? ROFL

Jog along, suzy!

Least he ain't out driving around:shrug:

Great come back, ***...

I'm 25 almost.. what's your excuse.... Gonna go to the local gay bar tonight and hook up with a tranny...

Please! Your so annoying it's not funny.. Maybe my girl could hook you up with one of her skirts??? ROFL

Jog along, suzy!

I am at work as it is 4:38pm. Again not at home rubbing one out to Mr. Miyagi on a Friday night like some :rolleyes:

Back