abenoit17

Reaction score
Hello fellow patriots fans, my name is Adam Benoit and I am from the Celebrities for Charity Foundation. We are a non profit organization that helps celebrities and professional athletes raise money for the charities of their choice. We are currently working with Kevin Faulk in his efforts to raise money for Journey Forward. He is doing this by putting together an once in a lifetime oppurtunity raffle on the website Netraffle the current raffle he is offering includes

Winner and a guest will enjoy a behind the scenes tour of the NESN Studio by Kevin Faulk
Winner and a guest will enjoy lunch with Kevin Faulk (date & location to be determined)
Winner will receive 2 tickets to any 2009 or 2010 Patriots regular season or playoff
home game (Winners choice of games) Winner and a guest will have picture taken with Kevin Faulk and each may also bring
up to two personal items to be autographed by Kevin Faulk
Tickets are only $2 each (min. 5) and the proceeds benefit Journey Forward for more information or to purchase tickets visit netraffle dot org

About Journey Forward<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Journey Forward is an exercise based program designed to assist those with Spinal Cord Injuries so they too can achieve some of these most basic lifelong functions and benefits. We are focused on making our program accessible to those who need it as much as possible and are working on opening many locations across the country.

Sincerely,
Adam Benoit

I'll only buy a ticket if it comes with a Randy Moss search engine. :coffee:

I prchase many chances there, some great packages but why not make it one chance for 10 instead of a minimum of 5 at $2 a peice

I hate searching to see if my 5 numbers came up, 1 would so much easier and I would more likely purchase more than 1

I prchase many chances there, some great packages but why not make it one chance for 10 instead of a minimum of 5 at $2 a peice

I hate searching to see if my 5 numbers came up, 1 would so much easier and I would more likely purchase more than 1

I always forget to check :( Don't they email you if you win?

I think that would be a good idea and you are right 10 is better than 5 I will definately bring that up thank you and yes we do contact the winner and they are guaranteed to always recieve the prize.

Hi Adam - Is Lora Rae Rancati still with the foundation? She was great. And whatever happened to Troy Brown's Celebrity Bingo Tournament? It was cancelled last year and never rescheduled.

Hi Adam - Is Lora Rae Rancati still with the foundation? She was great. And whatever happened to Troy Brown's Celebrity Bingo Tournament? It was cancelled last year and never rescheduled.

Yes she is still working here and she is great. I have only been working with her for 6 months but she is a very hard worker and she is nice. Troy Brown bingo is undecided for this year we are currently in the works of figuring out the events that we will hold. Kevin Faulk however is having his Kevin Faulk Celebrity Softball tournament that is always a great time. It's funny to watch pats players play softball out of their element lol.

Yes she is still working here and she is great. I have only been working with her for 6 months but she is a very hard worker and she is nice. Troy Brown bingo is undecided for this year we are currently in the works of figuring out the events that we will hold. Kevin Faulk however is having his Kevin Faulk Celebrity Softball tournament that is always a great time. It's funny to watch pats players play softball out of their element lol.

A few people here go to the softball tournament. Last year it was held in Brockton, I think. I've gone to a few of the league softball games that Kevin sponsors during the summer, and they're very up close and personal, just a fun time.

Stick around here. This is a great place.

I went to this not this past year but hte one before. I had a blast. It was great to see the players out of their element and in between innings have some goofy entertainment. (dance off) Most of the players were great after and stuck around to sign autographs n stuff. The only problem I had was there was a tall tan man wearing a jersey that said Welker LOL Clearly it was not Welker.

This is a great raffle, I'm going to by $50 worth! See you guys at the game of my choice!

Back