KVN gone!

I saw a story like that as well. If Brady was still here he might be able to motivate a player like cooper to put in a full years effort. Not sure BB alone can
rather spend the $ on someone that plays all the time
Yeah, Bill has a horrible track record motivating players... How many WRs who were brought in did Brady motivate? He just quickly shit on them and tuned them out, including some he lobbied for. Come on...

Last edited:
Yeah, Bill has a horrible track record motivating players... How many WRs who were brought in did Brady motivate? He just quickly shit on them and tuned them out, including some he lobbied for. Come on...
True on Brady.... his whole thing with trust/no-trust and "I'm just not throwing to that guy" was a big problem.
I've just heard a lot of players say what a motivation it was to see how hard Brady worked. for receivers there was that sticking point of Brady not throwing it to them.
BB is great, don't get me wrong, but most of what we have seen was him and Brady together. if a player like Amari Cooper comes here I'm sure he is initially all-in, but in late november in cold crappy weather, will Cooper revert to his old self ? don't know. would have to see it.

If Kyle Van Noy was as significant a loss as most believe, why has he not signed elsewhere? Or has he? Haven't seen anything.

If Kyle Van Noy was as significant a loss as most believe, why has he not signed elsewhere? Or has he? Haven't seen anything.
He's still a FA. That said, we
1. Should never have allowed KVN to go to the Fins
2. Should never have signed KVN after the Fins cut him
3. Should never have cut him again
4. Should never have drafted whatever LB we draft this coming April. (If we don't draft any LB, then we should never have drafted Cameron McGrone last year.)

Bottom line: We're doomed. There's no way we make the playoffs this year.

I see Van Noy every morning doing commercials for Dan O'Brien KIA along with DMac and Lawrence Guy.

I'm sure when Dan isn't "keeping it AWESOME!!!!!!" he's pissed that he spent all this money on a commercial
and Bill cuts one of his commercial spokespeople. Apparently they have some kind of promotion there where if you buy a car from them then they have
one of the players drop it off.

My concept for a new one is to hire Malcolm Butler to replace KVN and when, say, DMac delivers a KIA Sorrento
to a customer, Butler shows up at the last second and steals the car.

:banana:

All rights reserved. You're all witnesses.

My concept for a new one is to hire Malcolm Butler to replace KVN and when, say, DMac delivers a KIA Sorrento
to a customer, Butler shows up at the last second and steals the car.
Now THAT's funny!!! :banana: :rofl::clap: :beer: :dance::ROFLMAO:

I just told this one to my wife and she's still laughing

Back