KVN gone!

BB has to make cap space so he make hay. This was only the first shoe to drop

FNRR9ViXEA4F62C

Think of it this way, we have more EDGE/LBs than we know what to do with.
It's MLB we need.

Shaq Mason could be next...trade, restructure or extension.

prove tv land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Matt Judon, Josh Uche, Chase Winovich, Jahlani Tavai, Harvey Langi, Anfernee Jennings, Raekwon McMillan, Cameron McGrone and Ronnie Perkins.

I'd love to see them figure out a solution to Hightower's contract. His dead cap figure (north of $12 mil) is worth more than he is gty'd in salary ($10 mil).

Not surprised KVN is gone. seemed like a great guy and contributed to some SB wins.
will be interesting to see what BB does with the cap space.

As for Calvin Ridley... DOH! that was dumb. that was stupid... that was S-T-O-O-P-I-D stupid.

Saying he bet on games after he left the Falcons in week 5. If that's the case, I'm not sure I am getting too alarmed at this. It's not like he could impact the games. I guess from an insider trading perspective. But it's not like he was fumbling on purpose to win a bet or anything.

And before any of you get all "holier than thou" about this, let's remember the NFL is jumping into the gambling pool with both feet. Draftkings has a section at Gillette stadium, not to mention Vegas, baby, getting a team.
No one got all moral about this. All people are saying, and I agree, is that Ridley is a moron. Hey Calvin, you can make $10-$15 million dollars next year, but if you are caught gambling on NFL games, you will make jackshit...Oh, my, you chose poorly. Now you make nothing.

I'm just glad we hadn't traded for him already.

I'd love to see them figure out a solution to Hightower's contract. His dead cap figure (north of $12 mil) is worth more than he is gty'd in salary ($10 mil).

They already figured out that solution.
For 2022, Hightower is an UFA with $0 dead cap and $0 salary.

They already figured out that solution.
For 2022, Hightower is an UFA with $0 dead cap and $0 salary.

My bad, I thought he had one more year. Thanks!

Not sure how true this is, but it would be nice if he doesn't want to break the bank.

I'm reading a bit about Amari Cooper that he's not the stellar player people think. That he goes missing in the colder deep season games in the likes of Philly and New York. Do we want a guy like that?

I'm reading a bit about Amari Cooper that he's not the stellar player people think. That he goes missing in the colder deep season games in the likes of Philly and New York. Do we want a guy like that?
I saw a story like that as well. If Brady was still here he might be able to motivate a player like cooper to put in a full years effort. Not sure BB alone can
rather spend the $ on someone that plays all the time

Back