So are you going to be the maid of honor?

Ummm you know I have no idea. They haven't talked about anything he did it then they came to our house after so she could do our hair. :shrug: I am just happy for them so whatever they decide is fine with me :) Another one to add to my lise. I got one in June, one next March in FL and I am sur ethey will plan something for next year maybe?? :D :D :D

Yes it is!!!! I remember a coupel years ago when they first started seeing eachother me and her were joking around one drunken night saying how funny it would be if they got married she would actually become my sister! Who would of thought it would come true :) So I am beyond happy because well obviously there is no one better I'd rather have my brother marry than my best friend. She's 26 he's 39 that lil pimp LOL

You've been talkin about this for weeks! Were you sure she would say yes? Or was he just chicken to actually pop the question?

:) They were made for eachother that's the funny part. Who would of known!! She actually helped with the wedding invitations for his first marriage LOL We worked at Party City together back then.

I’m happy to here that you’re happy about you’re new sister in law to be.:toast:

You've been talkin about this for weeks! Were you sure she would say yes? Or was he just chicken to actually pop the question?

I had no idea he was gonna do it!!! LOL We were just picking on him the other day asking when he was gonna do it so we can get into shape for the wedding LOL

Nothing to get. Just you have said your eyes change color from green to blue sometimes. I bet this was one of those moments that did it for your eyes!

That’s only when her mom slap’s her for being too cute for her own good :):p

shirtsleeve, When was the last time you were in my neck of the woods? Do you still have friends in my area?

Back