LdT - Toys R Us

ROFL

I left a review, says it takes 3-5 business days for it to be posted though. :(

haha, i did too, we'll have to check back on this in a few days

Haha even a LdT toy's eyes have a "not trying to cry" look in them.

Gotta love McFarlane toys, they're always so detailed!

pG01-3607103_alternate2_dt.jpg

Hey whats that thing in LT's hands ? It looks like one of those fleshlights sex toys. I guess thats why he dosen't mind spending all that time on the bench.

Yes the sulking LT figure. There was a thread about this after the Chargers game I think.

That's awesome. ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL:

<<
IF I PUT A RIVERS DOLL NEXT TO IT, WILL IT GET UP AND WALK AWAY?
>>

ROFL ROFL

Thats hysterical.

Know what else makes that great? Like every other player's figure is doing some kind of action shot, Bailey intercepting a pass, Gore spiking the ball, McNair throwing..etc.

That is really funny. I was online today purchasing some Pat's McFarlene stuff and I saw the LT figure. I wonder if they had that in development prior to the AFC Championship.

They should have thrown the helmet on his head with the Darth Vader visor.

Perfect, LT at the pinnacle of his awesomeness!!

WilforkRules75 on 01-28-2008 at 07:26 PM said:
That is really funny. I was online today purchasing some Pat's McFarlene stuff and I saw the LT figure. I wonder if they had that in development prior to the AFC Championship.

They should have thrown the helmet on his head with the Darth Vader visor.

I could have sworn I saw this one last year. I think they've had this one out for a while now...

Oh God the only thing better would be a road uni and the helmet ROFL
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH POSTS THAT LINK AT THE CHARGERS FORUM, SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!!!!!!

ROFL

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2651563

Just like the AFC Championship!!
By Phil the QB from San Diego, CA on 1/24/2008
Pros:Authentic, Detailed, Displays Well, Mint Condition, Rare
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
This is awesome, I had to buy them for my whole family! This replica of LT sitting out the AFC Championship game is a must for all Bolts fans. Capture the memory of LT ducking the big game and not even rooting on the sidelines for his team for all posterity!

By bruisedMCL from Chicago on 1/23/2008
Pros:Authentic
Best Uses:Adults, Hobby, Lifetime, Memorabilia, Older Children, Teens, Young Children
Describe Yourself:Collector
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
This is by far the most realistic action figure of all time! Want your child to relive LTs thrilling experience of the 2008 AFC Championship game? He doesnt even have to touch the figure, it does the work for itself? Any word if they are making a Chargers parka as an accesory?

Back