Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Dolphin22 on 12-30-2007 at 11:31 AM said:
You know the book with all the great inspirational speeches from the truly great head coaches that he uses & steals to sound like he knows what hes talking about...

Its a joke..."1 game at a time" ..."yesteday doesn't matter", you dippies really eat that shit up ...don't you...

BB is a "Great inspirational Speech" guy? When did that happen? Did I miss something? Are you sitting in the locker room and know something I don't?

Does he strike you as a "Great Inspirational Speech" type of guy? he doesn't me...unless you consider Steven Wright a great inspirational speaker...

As for the "1 game at a time" thing....yeah, it works. The ultimate justification...it works.

Baron Samedi on 01-24-2008 at 01:27 PM said:

As for the "1 game at a time" thing....yeah, it works. The ultimate justification...it works.

That has to be the biggest joke of all for talking points

..."one game at a time"...I would like to know of 1 team that didn't prepare for their up & coming opponant...

Dolphin22 on 01-24-2008 at 01:34 PM said:

..."one game at a time"...I would like to know of 1 team that didn't prepare for their up & coming opponant...

The joke is most of these pathetic threads I keep bumping..you claim to have superior football knowledge -- these posts don't prove it.

Dumb dumb - you've never heard of a team looking past there upcoming opponet?

So when people say "it's a trap game"... what are they talking about? I've heard it used more than once... is this phenomena similar to UFOs? Has it really ever been seen?

I thought I spotted it last week when the Colts seemed to be so concerned with playing the Patriots in NE, they forgot they had to beat the Chargers... guess that wasn't a classic trap game, since they are like big foot and don't exist..

------------------------------------------------------------
Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... it pisses me off! I'll go over to a little baby and say 'What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life!'
Stephen Wright
------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphin22 on 01-24-2008 at 01:34 PM said:

Back