Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
What QB has "0" "NO" records listed in even the top 5 from over 65 QB records in the History of the NFL...

Does Tom Brady win "The Least Talented" award for a QB with so many SB rings? Have fun with link...even Warner & Trent Greene,...Shit!!! even David Carr holds a record...

plenty of single season & game records also...

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Records,so what
How many rings does tom and the greatest team ever have?

Patriots and tom are legends

FVCK YA RECORDS

I bet Danny the 'greatest pure loser' would trade all his silly records for one Superbowl victory....

I'm pretty sure brady has some Superbowl recordsROFL

I do know he is over .500 in the playoffs witch can't be said for the QB with all the records:thumb:

AH!!! we have heard all this crap before...I just posted it for your enjoyment & frustration proving Tom Brady Blows & is a mediocre QB at best ...Thank God for ADAM V. !!!!!

yeah, becasue we all know Vinatieri got himself in field goal range..I guess Manning sucks to, afterall he didn't get a ring until Vinatieri came along...

Therick67 on 07-16-2007 at 02:33 PM said:
yeah, becasue we all know Vinatieri got himself in field goal range..I guess Manning sucks to, afterall he didn't get a ring until Vinatieri came along...

OH! Yea ! Tom Brady the "Greatest" QB to get the ball "ONLY" in FG range against "ZONE PREVENT DEFENSE"

I will always wonder & many will just how many rings Tom would have if they needed 4 points to win .....LMAO !!!!

I think I have an idea......"0"

Yeah, the Patriots won three superbowls 3-0. The rest of the Patriots offense did nothing for the rest of those games. :rolleyes:

Man if there is one guy on are team that you could never have a go at...man it's tom, that guy is so so awesome that it isn't funny

MY HERO FOR SURE....and that is sayin alot as i love soccer so much

i shouldn't get so worked up about it but at the end of the day it is just disrespectful of you to slate a LEGEND

D22 YOUR AN ARSEHOLE

P4E on 07-16-2007 at 02:46 PM said:
Man if there is one guy on are team that you could never have a go at...man it's tom, that guy is so so awesome that it isn't funny

I thin Tom is a definartely a very good QB in the NFL...words like "Greatest" - "Awsome" - "Best" just don't describe him truthfully, can you point out exactly what makes you all think that

Dolphin22 on 07-16-2007 at 08:31 PM said:
I thin Tom is a definartely a very good QB in the NFL...words like "Greatest" - "Awsome" - "Best" just don't describe him truthfully, can you point out exactly what makes you all think that

Come on man, why do records have to be the facter in deciding how great a player is?....you work with what you have got and that is what makes brady so good no real guns for all those superbowl years and yet he still got the job done...how can you argue with that?...be honest man

The guy is a true LEGEND:thumb:

P4E on 07-16-2007 at 03:37 PM said:
Come on man, why do records have to be the facter in deciding how great a player is?....you work with what you have got and that is what makes brady so good no real guns for all those superbowl years and yet he still got the job done...how can you argue with that?...be honest man

The guy is a true LEGEND:thumb:

I already said I wish he was a Dolphin...but he's far from a Legend etc.. as a QB & playing the position

I am being honest...a True Legend or the Most "Talented" QB would be somewhere on that NFL List of QB accomplishments covering every aspect of the position

I know its a what if...& please don't return a what if... but let me give you a very...very realistic hypethetical...Every single thing is exactly the same the past 6 years in the NFL exept Adam V. is long enough...only 2" wide in the 01-03-04 SB..Now the Pats have no rings...

Now honestly with all else exactly the same...Do you think Tom Brady still has the recognition, the respect, the hype, comparisons to Joe Montanna and Do you think he is still a starting QB for the Patriots?....Be honest

Even buying your absurd hypothetical, D, that does not mean the Patriots lose those games. At worst, after those missed fieldgoals, the games would go to overtime in the first two.

In the one vs the Eagles, if everything else played out Rodney Harrison would have intercepted McNabb as the Eagles were trying to get into position to score the go ahead FG. That interception (which is the way that game ended) would easily have placed the Pats in position to kick the game winner.

Undertaker #59 on 07-16-2007 at 04:02 PM said:
Even buying your absurd hypothetical, D, that does not mean the Patriots lose those games. At worst, after those missed fieldgoals, the games would go to overtime in the first two.

In the one vs the Eagles, if everything else played out Rodney Harrison would have intercepted McNabb as the Eagles were trying to get into position to score the go ahead FG. That interception (which is the way that game ended) would easily have placed the Pats in position to kick the game winner.
AHHHHH

Logic! It burns!

Dolphin22 on 07-16-2007 at 08:56 PM said:
I already said I wish he was a Dolphin...but he's far from a Legend etc.. as a QB & playing the position

I am being honest...a True Legend or the Most "Talented" QB would be somewhere on that NFL List of QB accomplishments covering every aspect of the position

I know its a what if...& please don't return a what if... but let me give you a very...very realistic hypethetical...Every single thing is exactly the same the past 6 years in the NFL exept Adam V. is long enough...only 2" wide in the 01-03-04 SB..Now the Pats have no rings...

Now honestly with all else exactly the same...Do you think Tom Brady still has the recognition, the respect, the hype, comparisons to Joe Montanna and Do you think he is still a starting QB for the Patriots?....Be honest

Good Question man, very good question:thumb:

He would still be starter for sure no doubt there,but as for all the rest i think prolly not. but at the same time it was him who pulled adam v in range for those shots at goal

rams drive was a beauty for sure wasn't it?

i suppose even manning was short of the credit he deserved until he won the ring

Hey Asshole,
When you learn to read you can enjoy some of this - please note:this is before the start of 2006.

Career Highlights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Career GP/GS: 96/94 (14/14)

Brady entered 2006 with a record of 68-21 (.764) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 40 starts.
Brady is the only quarterback in NFL history to start and win three Super Bowls before his 28th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old, Super Bowl XXXVIII (26) and Super Bowl XXXIX (27).
Brady is the fourth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl wins, joining Terry Bradshaw (4), Joe Montana (4) and Troy Aikman (3).
Brady owns two Pete Rozelle Awards as Super Bowl MVP (XXXVI and XXXVIII). He is just the fourth player in Super Bowl history to earn multiple MVP awards, joining Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw and Bart Starr, all three of whom are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Brady enters 2006 with a 22-3 record in games where the final margin was less than a touchdown, including a 5-0 playoff record and a 3-0 Super Bowl record in such games.
Brady enters the 2006 season having started 89 consecutive games for the Patriots, good for the third-longest streak among active NFL quarterbacks (trailing only Brett Favre and Peyton Manning).
Brady enters 2006 as the NFL’s all-time leader in overtime wins without a defeat, recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime in his career. Terry Bradshaw is the only other quarterback to be undefeated in at least five overtime games, posting a 5-0 record.
Brady enters 2006 as the Patriots’ all-time leader in career completion percentage (61.9 percent) and passer rating (88.6).
Brady has orchestrated 21 game-wining drives to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter or overtime. Five of his game-winning efforts have come in postseason, where he has played in 11 games.
Brady has led a game-winning drive to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter of each of the Patriots' three Super Bowl victories, becoming the only quarterback in NFL history to lead three such game-winning drives in the Super Bowl.
Brady enters the 2006 season with a career record of 32-6 (.842) in games played on Thanksgiving or later in the NFL season, including a 10-1 playoff mark.
Brady enters the 2006 season with a career record of 21-1 as a starter (.955) in games played in temperatures below 40 degrees. His only loss came in the 2005 regular-season finale against Miami, where he played only the first quarter of a 28-26 loss.
Brady recorded seven passer ratinings over 100.0 on 2005. He has 33 ratings over 100.0 in his career, and the Patriots are 32-1 in those games.
Brady tied an NFL record in 2005 by distributing his 26 touchdown passes to 12 different players. The only other NFL player to accomplish the feat was Brad Johnson in 2003.
Brady set a career high in 2004 with a 92.6 passer rating, the second highest rating in Patriots history among players with at least 150 attempts (Tony Eason, 93.4 in 1984).
In 2004, Brady averaged 7.79 yards per attempt – more than a full yard higher than his career mark of 6.62 yards per attempt heading into the 2004 season.
Brady tied his career high and ranked second in the AFC with 28 touchdown passes in 2004.
Brady owns the Super Bowl record for pass completions in a game, connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII.
Brady has won his first nine playoff games, setting an NFL record for the most consecutive playoff wins to begin a career.
Brady has orchestrated 17 game-winning drives to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter or overtime. Five of his game-winning efforts have come in the postseason, where he has played in nine games. Brady has led a game-winning drive in each of the Patriots’ three Super Bowl victories.
Brady recorded 10 passer ratings of over 100.0 in 2004, including a 110.2 rating in Super Bowl XXXIX. He has recorded 26 ratings over 100.0 in his career, and the Patriots are a perfect 26-0 in those games.
Brady has a career record of 39-5 (.886) in games played after November 1. His sparkling record includes a perfect 9-0 playoff mark.
Brady was voted an offensive captain by his teammates in 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Brady completed a streak of throwing for at least one touchdown in 15 straight games, including playoffs (12/14/03 — 11/22/04), recording the longest such streak in Patriots history.
Brady led the NFL with 28 touchdown passes in 2002 and became the first Patriot to lead the league in touchdown passes since Steve Grogan shared the lead with Brian Sipe (28) in 1979.
Brady tied an NFL record by distributing his 28 touchdown passes to 11 different players in 2002. He joins Sammy Baugh, Washington (1947); Dan Marino, Miami (1985); and Vinny Testaverde, Baltimore (1996).
Brady set a franchise single-game record by completing 84.6 percent of his passes (22-26) at Buffalo (11/03/02, min. 20 attempts).
Brady threw at least two touchdown passes in each of the first five games of the 2002 season, the first Patriot to accomplish that feat and the first Patriot to throw for at least two touchdowns in five straight games in a single season since Butch Songin (10/23/60—11/18/60).
Brady (24 years, 184 days old) was voted MVP of Super Bowl XXXVI and was the third-youngest player to earn the honor (Marcus Allen, 23 years and 301 days at Super Bowl XVIII and Lynn Swann, 23 years, 316 days at Super Bowl X).
Brady was voted to the 2001 Pro Bowl and became just the second Patriots quarterback to receive the honor (Drew Bledsoe, 1994, 1996 and 1997). He also became just the fifth quarterback to be voted to the Pro Bowl in his first year as a starter since 1970, joining Dan Marino (1983), Brett Favre (1992), Kurt Warner (1999) and Daunte Culpepper (2000).
Brady threw for 53 yards on the Patriots’ game-winning drive in Super Bowl XXXVI, completing five of his eight passes. Two of his pass attempts were spiked to kill the game clock. With just 1:21 remaining, he moved the Patriots into field goal position without the benefit of timeouts.
Brady ranks as the most efficient quarterback in Patriots history with a 61.6 career completion percentage (1243-2018). In 2001, Brady established a Patriots single-season franchise record by completing 63.9 percent of his passes.
Brady is the highest rated passer in Patriots history with a 87.5 career rating. Tony Eason (1983-89) ranks second with an 80.6 rating.
Brady completed over 70 percent of his passes in four consecutive games during the 2001 season and joined an exclusive club of quarterbacks who accomplished the feat; he joined Joe Montana (8 games, 1989), Troy Aikman (4, 1995), Steve Young (4, 1993) and Sammy Baugh (4, 1945).
Brady completed the first 162 passes of his career without an interception. It was the longest streak to start a career in NFL history and ranks third for most attempts without an interception in Patriots franchise history.

Back