Lettermans top 10 reasons why there are no black nascar drivers

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:
(I bet his life will be miserable after the NAACP sees this!)

# 10 - Have to sit upright while driving.
# 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.
# 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.
# 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while holding up pants at the same time.
# 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale JR.
# 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.
# 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.
# 3 - No Cadillac's approved for competition.
# 2 - Can't wear helmet sideways.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR...
this is classic # 1 - When they crash their cars, they bail out and run.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to discover that Vic isn't a reliable source of information.

Mark_Henderson said:
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to discover that Vic isn't a reliable source of information.

but are you chagrined????

Hey,I thought it was funny??

My brother sent it to me and I thought it was funny.Now I never thought of it as racial humor until true believer posted a link.I actually thought it was quite tame.I bet Richard Pryor and or Eddy Murphy would have laughed at it.No Im not a bigot by any stretch of the imagination.Many of my hero`s are black...Tiger Woods is my second favorite after Flutie.JC WATTS...ETC

Sorry if I offended anyone,I thought it was quite funny,especially the one that says pit crue cant work on car and hold up pants at same time,now thats funny.:thumb:

Re: Hey,I thought it was funny??

Uncle Vic said:
My brother sent it to me and I thought it was funny.Now I never thought of it as racial humor until true believer posted a link.I actually thought it was quite tame.I bet Richard Pryor and or Eddy Murphy would have laughed at it.No Im not a bigot by any stretch of the imagination.Many of my hero`s are black...Tiger Woods is my second favorite after Flutie.JC WATTS...ETC

Sorry if I offended anyone,I thought it was quite funny,especially the one that says pit crue cant work on car and hold up pants at same time,now thats funny.:thumb:

I hadn't seen it and thought it was funny.

Sure it's far from PC but a little racial humor never hurt anyone. At least that's what I tell myself when every single black comedian breaks into their white people schtick. ;)

No harm no foul in my book Vic. Now if you could just stop with the Flutie crap......

It shouldn't take much to figure out that the list was NOT on Letterman. If he really did that on his show it would make Howard Stern look like the Brady Bunch.

Just another example why this douche-bag never brings anything to this board.

Ras said:
Just another example why this douche-bag never brings anything to this board.

I sense a little hostility this week. Perhaps this will bring some relief:

122.jpg

A boat? You mean the one she's on top of?

Is this a trick question? :Homer: drool

Back