Looking for Tickets for Opening Night

The season ticket reselling program is through the NFL ticket exchange on Ticketmaster. We were able to put up tickets as soon as the schedule came out. Be prepared to pay a lot for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The season ticket reselling program is through the NFL ticket exchange on Ticketmaster. We were able to put up tickets as soon as the schedule came out. Be prepared to pay a lot for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stub Hub wants $500 for crappy seats

I used to like going on opening night/day. Lots of 'hoopla', and sometimes famous musicians playing songs at the stadium. (After a previous year's championship). And the Pats usually win. I'm glad I didn't go a couple of years ago-they got blown out by KC. There is a game on my birthday this year, against Cleveland. I'm hoping to go to that one.

One year (2004) the home opener was against the Colts-it mattered in the end! Pats won 27-24, and it cost the Colts home field against the Pats in the playoffs if memory serves. Now this year it's Pittsburgh, and they're usually a contender, so it could be a game-changer.

Wonder if Godell and/or Bob Kraft will be there. Well, as long as Belichick and Brady are.....

Back