Manning is 2nd to none.

yackittysacks

Reaction score
Or is he? So I guess Manning expects that all his records will be broken. Well, except for one. He and Marvin Harrison connected 112 times for a TD. Most in the history. Manning thinks that record is safe. However, Brady & Gronk in 6 years have 64. Twelve TD passes a year for the length of Brady's new contract and your duo will catch M&H. What do you all think? Can Brady & 87 do it?

Or is he? So I guess Manning expects that all his records will be broken. Well, except for one. He and Marvin Harrison connected 112 times for a TD. Most in the history. Manning thinks that record is safe. However, Brady & Gronk in 6 years have 64. Twelve TD passes a year for the length of Brady's new contract and your duo will catch M&H. What do you all think? Can Brady & 87 do it?

A record like this is how long the two can be together. If Brady got Gronk early in his career, then this could have likely been beat, but Brady got Gronk toward the later part.

This is a conversation starter about the Pats, Brady and Gronk. Not Manning.
Read your thread title and tell me again this isn't a Manning thread. :spank:

Broncos fans don't care about a guy they rented for a couple of years. Why are you continually yapping about him?

We've been talking about Manning since 2001. There isn't anything you can add we haven't either known or heard about from other trolls.

All I want is for Brady and Gronk to get ring #5. End of story.

Manninhgh will always be second class to the GOAT. ALL his records will be broken eventually by Brady, Brees and the young crop of Qbs that have emerged which is why winning is all that matters and all that lasts.

All I want is for Brady and Gronk to get ring #5. End of story.

Manninhgh will always be second class to the GOAT. ALL his records will be broken eventually by Brady, Brees and the young crop of Qbs that have emerged which is why winning is all that matters and all that lasts.

Totally agree, winning is all that matters.

I'm sure any Saints fan would trade the 2011 stat records for the ring that year, just as Denver would have been more impressive winning it in 2013 breaking those same records.

...just as Denver would have been more impressive winning it in 2013 breaking those same records.

Except of course they were dancing to Peyton's music.

Stats for me, cause I'm the sheriff. Scoobie doobie doobie. :high:

Back