Maroney out-rushed Ricky and Ronnie....

Maroney - 82 yards

Ricky and Ronnie in the wild pussy 81 yards

The Patriots followed Saints & Jets schemes knowing there is no pass threat & put 9 in box...maybe next year we'll get a pass threat...we are young !!!

and don't think for a fvcking minute Marony's name could ever be mentioned in the same breathe as Ricky or Ronnie...thats just way too funny !!!

and don't think for a fvcking minute Marony's name could ever be mentioned in the same breathe as Ricky or Ronnie...thats just way too funny !!!

Whats funny is he outplayed both of them..

The Patriots followed Saints & Jets schemes knowing there is no pass threat & put 9 in box...maybe next year we'll get a pass threat...we are young !!!

Guess it's just yet another "rebuilding" year. ROFL

I dont think it should either, maroney was better than both put together. Maybe you should keep his name away from those hacks.

Ricky scored on 20 yard TD run

Ronnie threw a three yard TD pass.

Maphoney 0 TDs

Yeah he really outplayed them.

Randy Moss outplayed us not your lone RB but you do not know football so what is the pointing this out to you dumb dumbs.

Maphoney 0 TDs

Randy Moss outplayed us not your lone RB but you do not know football so what is the pointing this out to you dumb dumbs.

Hey dumb dumb, you might wan't to watch the game again, Maroney did score a td.

So yeah, Maroney outplayed them both..

Maphoney 0 TDs

Because he got stuffed and had to throw a rainbow pass that looked like he wasn't throwing with his dominant hand.

And yes, Maroney scored the games first TD. I'd probably be too embarassed to watch it if I were you too though. :coffee:

Because he got stuffed and had to throw a rainbow pass that looked like he wasn't throwing with his dominant hand.

And yes, Maroney scored the games first TD. I'd probably be too embarassed to watch it if I were you too though. :coffee:

He ran so well they had him throw instead of run again from the 1ROFL

yeah that is kind of funny how Brady and Ronnie Brown both had 1 passing touchdown today.:archive:

Whats more funny is that I think there are teams that have more defensive TD's than your entire team has offensive td's. Good thing brady had all those yards passing, or that 1 td might not have meant much.

He's a laughable pathetic RB and has the great Brady , Moss & Welker threat...that suckwad should be averaging 120 yd per game...

So yeah, Maroney outplayed them both..

enjoy your win,,,but stop embarressing yourselves with any rediculous Maroney talk...He a jokester in this league...there isn't a defense in the league that gives Maroney a 2nd thought..

Hey dumb dumb, you might wan't to watch the game again, Maroney did score a td.

Maphoney did not score a TD he was given a TD as Moss pushed off and caught it one hand. The Ref did not make the call. Ronnie and ricky earned their Tds. Maphoney given a gift at the one yard line.

If you do not believe me watch the replay.

Back