Mass effect 2!!

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
Out today, I can't wait to get out of work and get my hands on this fine piece of videogame. The first one was amazing and this one will definately be better. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Out today, I can't wait to get out of work and get my hands on this fine piece of videogame. The first one was amazing and this one will definately be better. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I have had a bonner about this game that has definately lasted more than 4 hours. Should I call the doctor?
PS: Miranda Lawson? Yeah I'm not just going to hit that, I'm going to go Reaper on that ass.

I have had a bonner about this game that has definately lasted more than 4 hours. Should I call the doctor?
PS: Miranda Lawson? Yeah I'm not just going to hit that, I'm going to go Reaper on that ass.

Hell yeah, I'm going to tear that australian ass up

Maybe :coffee:

I've seen the trailers and it looks sick. I'm playing catch up though. I haven't even touched Mass Effect yet.

Oh you gotta play the first one before the second. Your save game from the first carries over and the decisions you made affect things in the second game. Plus the first one is just an all around great videogame

Maybe :coffee:

I've seen the trailers and it looks sick. I'm playing catch up though. I haven't even touched Mass Effect yet.
313.jpg

Is this now a conversation about secksing female characters in videogames? :rolleyes:
Hell yeas. It should be on Fox News one of these days. Some Fox News dumbass anchor will throw out some stupid catch phrase like SexBox and whithout having any clue what they are talking about is going to ask if this video game has taken things too far. Then they will have some retarded dumbass who is looking for some publicity on their just released book come in and offer an oppinion on it and how demeaning said "sex sceene" is to women and how its is a show of male chauvinism, all the while she hasn't even seen said "sex sceene' to which she will admit to latter. Then a bunch of angry gamers are going to flood this dumbass's Amazon book page review with 1 star reviews while comenting that they haven't read the book nor do they intend to read it. Amazon will then lock the review section of said book for a while while trying cleen up all the bad rivews.

Its for PCs too. If you have a powerfull enough rig to run it buy ME1 too. It should be only around 10 bucks.

I just got Mass Effect 2 in the mail a few minutes ago from Gamefly.

Back