Matt Forte...

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
...says he wants to play in Super Bowls, signs with the Jets...? :shrug_n:

Jets just need a QB. Scary good personnel otherwise imo.

Jets just need a QB. Scary good personnel otherwise imo.

Last time I checked they were still the Jets. They're the Cubs of the NFL. Personnel is no better there than it is here, probably not even as good overall. On top of that, the QB situation here is a little better too.

Last time I checked they were still the Jets. They're the Cubs of the NFL. Personnel is no better there than it is here, probably not even as good overall. On top of that, the QB situation here is a little better too.

That's what I said...they're a QB away from making some real noise.
Rex and Tannenbaum aren't there anymore and the current GM is making solid moves so far imo. SOJ may not apply for too much longer.

That's what I said...they're a QB away from making some real noise.
Rex and Tannenbaum aren't there anymore and the current GM is making solid moves so far imo. SOJ may not apply for too much longer.

Parcells couldn't get them over the hump, and he came in with a significantly better track record. I'll believe it when I see it.

They'll be losing some pieces from their defense and Revis will be another year older. Marshall is always a question mark if they bring in a new QB. He got along great with Fitzy, but how will he do with Geno?

They'll be losing some pieces from their defense and Revis will be another year older. Marshall is always a question mark if they bring in a new QB. He got along great with Fitzy, but how will he do with Geno?

You mean Bryce?

Damon Harrison is moving to the other home locker room and signing with the Giants.

Back