Matt Walsh attending the Super Bowl?

Nope - instead Pat's lose again.

Ahhh, I see, so if the Patriots have video tape they win Super Bowls by 3 points instead of losing them by 3? So in your mental midget mind, Video tape account for about 7 points for? OK then...carry on with your intellectual self.

Ahhh, I see, so if the Patriots have video tape they win Super Bowls by 3 points instead of losing them by 3? So in your mental midget mind, Video tape account for about 7 points for? OK then...carry on with your intellectual self.

just out of curiosity, did you watch the game? they lost by 4 :creepy:

just out of curiosity, did you watch the game? they lost by 4 :creepy:

Did you watch the game? The Giants are not all that good, they needed the Pats to make mistakes.But I guess in your weak mind, videotape would have eliminated human error?Don`t bother answering..you are humerous and not in a good way, more like embarassing yourself while entertaining yourself, kind of like jerking off in a weird kinda way..

Did you watch the game? The Giants are not all that good, they needed the Pats to make mistakes.But I guess in your weak mind, videotape would have eliminated human error?Don`t bother answering..you are humerous and not in a good way, more like embarassing yourself while entertaining yourself, kind of like jerking off in a weird kinda way..

Yes if we had video those 3 fumbles the pats caused would have been jumped on by pats players instead of Giants players...this is pretty obvious...video helps that.

Lets be honest here Dawson, this was a pretty poor effort. This forum needs more dashoe. Now THEY knew how to troll properly.

Yes if we had video those 3 fumbles the pats caused would have been jumped on by pats players instead of Giants players...this is pretty obvious...video helps that.
Wait, are you suggesting that it doesn't?

:coffee:

Lets be honest here Dawson, this was a pretty poor effort. This forum needs more dashoe. Now THEY knew how to troll properly.

it really was weak sauce no doubt....too busy right now to steam up something really good....but i couldn't resist at least dropping a couple of lines to kick cheaters nation while they are down.

it really was weak sauce no doubt....too busy right now to steam up something really good....but i couldn't resist at least dropping a couple of lines to kick cheaters nation while they are down.

Damn I would like to kick you while you are down, but I would be kicking you all the time, and really, you are not worth it. God if I am ever reduced to living my life just to root for other peoples failures because mine are so large I cannot bear to look at them, freaking just shoot me.

Damn I would like to kick you while you are down, but I would be kicking you all the time, and really, you are not worth it. God if I am ever reduced to living my life just to root for other peoples failures because mine are so large I cannot bear to look at them, freaking just shoot me.

Midget.....I care about the integrity of the game...which the patriots and their fans apparently don't since they ruined the game.

Midget.....I care about the integrity of the game...which the patriots and their fans apparently don't since they ruined the game.

Integrity....yeah thats what you care about, You care about a team that makes you so jealous you cannot see straight and the amount of success they have kills you, so you basically make it your life to diminish them...its actually pretty damn sad.

Its Funny, but dawsondouchsac isnt offended by the Steelers Teams that abused Steroids, or the other high profile Coaches that admitted spying using different methods going way back, or even video taped like the Patriots going way back. its only the Pats that ruined the game for him or her or it.

Me thinks he went to a Patriots football camp and was raped in the shower or was dissed by a Patriot in some way, or maybe his abusing uncle loved the Pats, whatever the reason, your disdain seems very un-rational at best.

What do you do when the Patriots win? They do that allot you know.Do you have red lines on your wrist or do you belong to AA?

Its Funny, but dawsondouchsac isnt offended by the Steelers Teams that abused Steroids

Oh you speak for me? You know I am not offended? You know nothing about me. Thanks for playing.

or the other high profile Coaches that admitted spying using different methods going way back, or even video taped like the Patriots going way back.

lol your little trolling trick is pretty lame.

Back