miami - Pats Official game-day Thread

This isn’t a karma post…. I have concerns this game could be ugly. Hope I am wrong.
if hill is running wild out there, turning a 5 yard slant into a long touchdown (and acting like a douche as he crosses the goal line) I will not be pleased. Someone should just take the 15yd penalty and knock him on his pink ass

Repeating P44, this is a game thread (Official if you believe I carry any such clout) not a Karma thread.

Happy New Year,

Chears, :toast:

Out today Mills, M Jones and Jack Jones to IR. Also J Smith is out.
I think that we have to Dolphins right where we want them.

I feel good about the Patriots today. I think they'll win. It would be great for the fans at the game. And, I'm currently thinking they could beat Buffalo next week. I know it's hard to believe. Then, they'd make the playoffs. And I'm thinking the Patriots will win their first playoff game. This would all make me very proud of Bill Belichick, and if he's the quarterback (I'm guessing he would be), Mac Jones.

Oh shit, I didn't think Marcus Jones missing meant Bryant on punt returns. This is worrisome.

Fucking Thornton, how man Wrs can Bill miss on?

Belichick always seem so reticent to throw the red flag. I’m not sure if he just didn’t do it on that fumble or if referee official told him he couldn’t. But it was so obvious and he still didn’t.

Back