Midgar post your AFC Power Rankings

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Midgar Im still waiting for you to make a complete ass out of yourself and show everyone how you actully think the Patsies will be in the AFC championship and superbowl..

I have the Pats ranked at 6/7th in the AFC ansd Colt vs SD championship and Colts winning the SB against NO

I have the Pats ranked at 6/7th in the AFC ansd Colt vs SD championship and Colts winning the SB against NO

Well there you have it....

Everybody go bet the farm against the Colts now, there's no way they're winning now. ROFL

I love how when Welcher says something, someone asks him to clarify so instead of doing that, he asks his own question and pretends like that person is the one avoiding him while not clarifying his original remark.

Classic Welcher. ROFL

I'm still waiting for you to post your link that shows Jacksonville's run defense is in the bottom 10 in the league like you stated. But then again, everyone is waiting for you to pay up on your wager. :shrug:

Talk about going out on a limb dummyROFL

And we all know that if he's wrong, and God forbid the Pats somehow do well, it will be directly due to:

1) Kraft's power and influence over the NFL. I mean, my God, the man is like Professor Xavier with his mind control abilities and we know that D22's religious tolerance is also very David Duke-sque.

2) Brady's ability to ask for and receive a flag whenever he wishes.

3) Some kind of cheating on the Patriots' part. More video? Stolen playbooks? Bugged locker rooms? Steroids? Snowplows, maybe heated footballs?

4) The media's unsavory bias to favor the Patriots due to #1.

And we all know that if he's wrong, and God forbid the Pats somehow do well, it will be directly due to:

1) Kraft's power and influence over the NFL. I mean, my God, the man is like Professor Xavier with his mind control abilities and we know that D22's religious tolerance is also very David Duke-sque.

2) Brady's ability to ask for and receive a flag whenever he wishes.

3) Some kind of cheating on the Patriots' part. More video? Stolen playbooks? Bugged locker rooms? Steroids? Snowplows, maybe heated footballs?

4) The media's unsavory bias to favor the Patriots due to #1.

Don't forget bribing the officials and making up new rules during the game.

D22 stated yesterday that there are 6 teams that are fighting for a playoff spot, that are better than the patriots. I have asked him about 50 times to just name these 6 teams, thats what this thread is about. He will not list these 6 teams. Not sure why.

D22 stated yesterday that there are 6 teams that are fighting for a playoff spot, that are better than the patriots. I have asked him about 50 times to just name these 6 teams, thats what this thread is about. He will not list these 6 teams. Not sure why.

hey !!! brain fvck!!! were is your power rankings....I didn't think you had the balls to show everyone you actually think the Pats will win another superbowl this year !!!

You mean he welched on your request?!?!?! Shocking.eeek

You mean he welched on your request?!?!?! Shocking.eeek

I mean if you are going to make a statement like, there are 6 teams fighting for playoffs spots that are better than the pats, wouldnt you say what the teams are?

I mean if you are going to make a statement like, there are 6 teams fighting for playoffs spots that are better than the pats, wouldnt you say what the teams are?

Not if you just made it up and have no idea what you are talking about. If you did that, you would probably ignore the request and try to deflect attention to the other person and tell them to post a different list so you could change the subject.

Not if you just made it up and have no idea what you are talking about. If you did that, you would probably ignore the request and try to deflect attention to the other person and tell them to post a different list so you could change the subject.

I call this dummy deflection:coffee:

I love how when Welcher says something, someone asks him to clarify so instead of doing that, he asks his own question and pretends like that person is the one avoiding him while not clarifying his original remark.

Classic Welcher. ROFL

I'm still waiting for you to post your link that shows Jacksonville's run defense is in the bottom 10 in the league like you stated. But then again, everyone is waiting for you to pay up on your wager. :shrug:

FT your actuallty trying to make some kind of point because the Run defense isn't botttom 10 ...what don't you fvckstains not get...look at the god damn defensive rankings for Jaggs..

Jacksonville
22nd Total Yds
32nd Total sacks
27th Pass defence
16th Rush Defence
22nd Points scored against

FT your not actually making believe the Pats have a run game now !! are you ?

My Power AFC ranking by Talent & Balance thrreat

SD
Colts
Cincy
Pitts
Hou
Balt
Mia
Pats
Jets
Denv

Back