More Jest sexual deviance? Sanchez...

" but if the photos she sent to us from her Blackberry of Mark Sanchez's bedroom — supposedly taken on her cell phone after she spent the night with him a few weeks ago — were not sent by her, then there's more to this than previously suspected. Most likely, not, though. Just a hunch.
Members of the Jets organization have been made aware of our and her story. They're in the process of fact-gathering and working on a statement. We'll keep you updated if anything else happens before Tuesday."

Ganggreen has a thread with a link to naked photos of the girl- I DO NOT ADVISE CLICKING IT as it might be illegal to view it...

Wow- has any team had as much disfunction as the Jest this year?

rex2.jpg

"Come on, Sanchez! Show me pics of her feet! OH YEAH!"

Sooo, people think this is legit enough to get him in trouble? I don't think he did anything wrong. She was in the club trying to get dick. Pretending she was older than she was. I wanted dick at 17. No one was taking advantage of me. You aren't an idiot at 17, especially if you are smart enough to get into a club full of ballers.

WTF I wish I had thought of that.

ROFL Just kidding.

Sooo, people think this is legit enough to get him in trouble? I don't think he did anything wrong. She was in the club trying to get dick. Pretending she was older than she was. I wanted dick at 17. No one was taking advantage of me. You aren't an idiot at 17, especially if you are smart enough to get into a club full of ballers.

WTF I wish I had thought of that.

ROFL Just kidding.

I wonder if, by driving her from NYC to his home in New Jersey, if he violated the Mann Act? Not sure if it would even apply, as IANAL, but...

Wouldn't THAT be funny. :coffee:

Now IIRC, the legal age of consent in the state of NY is 17. That doesn't make it right, but it would make it legal. Now if it happened in Jersey, and there its 18 for consent? BIG difference!
Posted via Mobile Device

Now IIRC, the legal age of consent in the state of NY is 17. That doesn't make it right, but it would make it legal. Now if it happened in Jersey, and there its 18 for consent? BIG difference!
Posted via Mobile Device

He's what, 23? I mean, given that this chick is still in HS, that's kind of messed up. But, it's legal.

Let's start with this:

Wanting to have sex with a 17 year old isn't pedophilia, and it isn't remotely deviant. When I was in college, Britney Spears hit at age 16 or whatever, and in the eyes of the world she was "teh hottest thing evah!" One of my friends says, "Man, she's a pedophile's dream."

No, she wasn't. She was a typical man's dream. She was young, but she was certainly fully developed physically. Pedophiles look for kids - like younger than 12. Ephebophiles look to kids in puberty, say 11-16ish.

On no planet does a 17 year old girl enter that realm.
This.

Well, except the part where she says "I wanted dick at 17." I had my one dick, and was very much satisfied with it. I seemed to get offered a helluva lot of dick, though. :shrug:

Ummmm... Just for the record, when people were yelling "DICK!" at you, it wasn't an offer. :coffee:
Yeah, I get that part.

I was referring to being propositioned regularly by men from the time I was 12 to, well, to whenever it was. I guess I got ugly or something. Or it got around that I stopped sucking dick.

I dunno, whatever it was. If I had been seeking dick, I wouldn't have had to seek far and wide.

Yeah, I get that part.

I was referring to being propositioned regularly by men from the time I was 12 to, well, to whenever it was. I guess I got ugly or something. Or it got around that I stopped sucking dick.

I dunno, whatever it was. If I had been seeking dick, I wouldn't have had to seek far and wide.

I got propositioned a time or two myself when I was younger. Wasn't interested.

Now I'm just and old guy that no guys will hit on.

And I'm ok with that. :coffee:

Back