Mr. Robot

Ya, do.

Easily the most interesting new show on TV last year and one of the best I've seen period.

OK I found on demands, now I have to figure out which one is episode 1 (or if it even had episode 1).

Haven't watched it yet either. But then, did see the live feed on FB a few days ago and got a treat then.

Gina

Rami got the Emmy - well-deserved as he truly owns this role.

Season 2 wraps up this week. It's been a crazy ride that ultimately feels like it's setting up for big, big things in the next season or two. This week's finale will sort of dictate where the story is going and presumably answer some big questions.

Curious if it is me, or anyone else who watched might feel the same about season 2 - at times when watching I felt confused and found myself trying to figure things out. But then realized that I needed to stop doing that and just watch.

I rarely bother with award shows, but for some reason that night I turned the Emmy's on just as Rami was beginning his speech. Definitely well deserved.

Looking forward to season 3.

Gina

Season 2 was definitely a very confusing adventure. But I think what you experienced is the intent. We are left to question reality and our understanding of what's real and what isn't, while Elliot does the same.

They had a chance to really do some crazy stuff with the finale but went a bit more traditional. Still, once you watch and just let the events unfold, it's a strong season.

Amazing show. I feel like if I rewatched it I'd already find stuff I missed.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Season 2 was definitely a very confusing adventure. But I think what you experienced is the intent. We are left to question reality and our understanding of what's real and what isn't, while Elliot does the same.

They had a chance to really do some crazy stuff with the finale but went a bit more traditional. Still, once you watch and just let the events unfold, it's a strong season.

Amazing show. I feel like if I rewatched it I'd already find stuff I missed.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

True. I did finally realize - just watch and stop trying to figure it out. Definitely made it better.

btw - ever seen 'Cyberwar' ?

Gina

Back