Mr. Robot

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this show?

Easily one of the best shows on TV right now and last week's episode was phenomenal. Rami Malek deserves an award or two for his portrayal of Elliot!

It is on my list of shows to check out, but I have not watched it yet.

This has been discussed in another thread but yes, I am watching and I think it is great.

I'm way behind and I hope this isn't one of those Peyton Manning type shows (one and done.)

We'll see.

Have watched every episode, just caught last week's episode last night via the DVR.

Great, great show.

It's pretty fantastic so far. Quite the curve ball they threw last episode. Malek's character is pretty believable and odd, which is a great combination.

Good thing I didn't give up on it when they compared Brady to Jobs/Cosby :D

Anyone not watching is truly missing out.

The show's quite different from what you'd expect based on the synopsis, and the acting (especially from Malek) is top notch. At times it feels like Malek carries scenes, but the side stories are still quite interesting too.

Anyone not watching is truly missing out.

The show's quite different from what you'd expect based on the synopsis, and the acting (especially from Malek) is top notch. At times it feels like Malek carries scenes, but the side stories are still quite interesting too.

I forget the character's name, but the dude who was all bent out of shape when he didn't get the CTO job with Evil Corp is pretty great, too (so is his wife, actually). He might be more of a nutjob than Elliot.

I forget the character's name, but the dude who was all bent out of shape when he didn't get the CTO job with Evil Corp is pretty great, too (so is his wife, actually). He might be more of a nutjob than Elliot.

But that one scene with him and the random guy from the company after they leave the bar is hard to watch.

I was intrigued after reading this thread so I decided to check it out. Of course I have to use on demand which in itself is quite annoying, but started to watch the first episode last night - unfortunately I fell asleep at about 75 %, so had to re-watch today, but I didn't mind at all. I'm hooked, it is a show to watch. Thanks moose.

Gina

Amazing episode this week that answers a few questions but creates so many more.

Opening scene delivery by Malek was superb. Sad to see the season end next week. This show is getting rave reviews but no one I know seems to have heard of it, which is a real shame.

Just watched episode 4. This is a tough show to watch for me considering my past. But I can't stop watching.

Returns in July - finally - but tonight there is a show about its impact ? for lack of a better word. Glad that I have the dvr set for the new shows.

Gina

Definitely can't wait for season 2 to start. The first season was such a pleasant surprise and one of my favorite premiere seasons in a long time.

Planning to rewatch season 1 before watching season 2 (after House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and the Last Ship.)

We completely enjoyed season 1. Looking forward to season 2.

Season 2 premiere is in the books. Didn't get a chance to watch but will definitely later this week. Reviews are glowing; can't wait!

Back