My crow eating thread

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
I've just finished watching this game on-demand, having slept last night.

I just want to admit that I didn't expect the Pats to win the SB at many points in the regular season, and going into the playoffs.

I thought the Rams' D would cause more problems for Brady, but the gameplan of wearing them down.

One thing that pissed me off was how little credit Brian Flores got from CBS. I really liked the D and they looked much more aggressive than they did under Patricia and Pees.

The O line also deserves credit for the job they did. There is a noticeable improvement this year.

I don’t blame anyone for not believing this was possible back when they lost that 5th game. At the time they looked bad. No other way to state it. They hadn’t shown much to suggest they could make a run like this.

I started to feel more optimistic after the last 2 regular season games and the SD game was a statement game.

Not sure I ever believed they were done and had no chance, but this is definitely much more surprising a SB victory than the last couple. Couldn’t be happier with the grit and resolve this team showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always terrified going into the Super Bowl. What's awesome is how often I'm terrified going into the Super Bowl.

Me too - genuinely. I talk the opposition up in my own mind, making them the best thing ever.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I don’t blame anyone for not believing this was possible back when they lost that 5th game. At the time they looked bad. No other way to state it. They hadn’t shown much to suggest they could make a run like this.

I started to feel more optimistic after the last 2 regular season games and the SD game was a statement game.

Not sure I ever believed they were done and had no chance, but this is definitely much more surprising a SB victory than the last couple. Couldn’t be happier with the grit and resolve this team showed.

Well put. By the end of the 3rd quarter, my usual pessimism had given way to optimism. The D were superb (it's a great shame that Flores isn't staying on) and the Rams D looked tired.

Its why I refrain from calling them trash that is going nowhere in week 5. Seen it too many times now.

Back