My Take on the upcoming game with jax

Hemi_1

Reaction score
This game could be very close. I like how the Jags have played this season and deserve to be next in line to face the best Team in NFL history.

I want to see the Patriots get a solid 21 point lead to find out how the Jags will handle it. They came from 17 down on Pitt? ?

I am thinking that the weather plays a role in this one. And it will probably come down to who has the ball last. But I blowout of major proportions would be much nicer for my party. :D

Vegas odds already out:

Pats -11.5 (51)
Colts -7.5 (47.5)
Dallas -8.5 (48)
Green Bay -7 (40.5)

Funniest one: Super Bowl odds... AFC -16 (58.5) ROFL

Hemi_1 on 01-06-2008 at 09:58 PM said:
This game could be very close. I like how the Jags have played this season and deserve to be next in line to face the best Team in NFL history.

I want to see the Patriots get a solid 21 point lead to find out how the Jags will handle it. They came from 17 down on Pitt? ?

I am thinking that the weather plays a role in this one. And it will probably come down to who has the ball last. But I blowout of major proportions would be much nicer for my party. :D

Next in line to play to best team in NFL history????????????????
uh ok

Re: Re: My Take on the upcoming game with jax

Motcrue4 on 01-06-2008 at 10:42 PM said:
uh ok

:Lwelcome: Motcrue4. Interesting you registered in May, yet this is your first post?

Re: Re: Re: My Take on the upcoming game with jax

shirtsleeve on 01-06-2008 at 10:48 PM said:
:Lwelcome: Motcrue4. Interesting you registered in May, yet th
is is your first post?

??????

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Take on the upcoming game with jax

Motcrue4 on 01-06-2008 at 10:49 PM said:

Motcrue4
Rookie

Posting Frequency

Post #5 of 5

uh ok

:with:

uh ok

Next in line to get into their offseason was equally as obvious to me.

If I confused you with this than you can just GFY

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Take on the upcoming game with jax

shirtsleeve on 01-06-2008 at 10:59 PM said:
Motcrue4
Rookie

Posting Frequency

Post #5 of 5

Rookie ????? lol

The Jax D-Line/pass rush looked great Saturday night until the Roethlisberger's went into a hurry up offense. After that they looked like crap. As bad as Ben was in the first half (and he was BAD) he was incredible in the second half. I thought it was mostly due to the hurry up neutralizing the Jax pass rush. I'd be very surprised if Brady and Co. don't come out in a hurry-up/spread offense to exploit this weakness. IMO, BB knows this and will be game planning to take away the strength of the Jax D. If the Pats do this it should slow down the Jax D-line like it did in PIT. The result could be the Pats going up big early. This also takes away the strength of their offense and forces Garrard to try to beat us with his arm. I think we all know that ain't happening. I see a 28-6 halftime lead turn into a 38-20 Pats cruise control victory. Anyway, that's my take.

Bradys Bunch on 01-06-2008 at 11:05 PM said:
this game wont be as close as people think

Nothing I saw on Saturday night makes me think this should be close. But I guess you never know.

PlayMaker on 01-07-2008 at 12:31 PM said:
Nothing I saw on Saturday night makes me think this should be close. But I guess you never know.
Yeah, I'm expecting a woodshedding.

Back