Name that Movie Thread....

BT scores the knockout blow - good job.

You sir, are up.

Speaking of scores and For a Few Dollars More, Ennio Morricone (did the Sergio Leone movies and a lot of Tarantino stuff, among other things) is one of my favorite writers of film scores. I stream his stuff a lot when I'm working. Love the music from The Mission & Once Upon a Time in America.

Speaking of scores and For a Few Dollars More, Ennio Morricone (did the Sergio Leone movies and a lot of Tarantino stuff, among other things) is one of my favorite writers of film scores. I stream his stuff a lot when I'm working. Love the music from The Mission & Once Upon a Time in America.

His musical scores are simply amazing, there's no one else like him. And he was a classmate of Sergio Leone's when they were young, that's sort of akin to Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr all growing up in close proximity to one another.

His musical scores are simply amazing, there's no one else like him. And he was a classmate of Sergio Leone's when they were young, that's sort of akin to Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr all growing up in close proximity to one another.

Sorry Bs & Gs, anyone, feel free.

Cheers

Back