Name your favorite movie of all time

Might be fun to see what everyone likes.
Name your favorite movie. ONE movie. Not a list.... and add comments about it if so inclined.

MIne: The Shawshank Redemption. Without question one of the great films. Plus I love Morgan Freeman......

I find this question impossible because it depends on the category. My absolute fave action movie of all time is Bloodsport…. My fave drama of all time is Sleepers. I can’t compare the two because they are so different but I love them both and watch both on a regular basis

Kevin Bacon does such an incredible performance in Sleepers. If you don’t hate his guts by the end of the movie, there is something wrong with you lol. And if you haven’t seen Sleepers, find it tonight and watch it. You won’t be disappointed!!

I find this question impossible because it depends on the category. My absolute fave action movie of all time is Bloodsport…. My fave drama of all time is Sleepers. I can’t compare the two because they are so different but I love them both and watch both on a regular basis

Kevin Bacon does such an incredible performance in Sleepers. If you don’t hate his guts by the end of the movie, there is something wrong with you lol. And if you haven’t seen Sleepers, find it tonight and watch it. You won’t be disappointed!!
I think he's a remarkable actor. Incredible performance in "City on a Hill", too.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (theater.) Lonesome Dove (TV.)
Oh, and "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." I know I'm dating myself and Cameron Crowe (screenwriter) and I aren't spring chickens. But, that film just makes me laugh every time I even think about it. Cinematic masterpiece? No. Memorable? Absolutely.

Yes, you absolutely do. A look at the gritty ass dark side of Boston.
We would have the same thing in our city, except all I need to do is stick my head out my bathroom window and I get to see it live lol!

I will give this show a go.... I believe it's on Crave (I hope so....)

With you making a re- appearance, it comes to mind that Fight Club is on my movie list. Not
G. O. A. T. status but a good movie
Ooooooh yes completely agreed! One of my all time faves as well, Norton and Pitt put on a performance for the ages. It's a shame that Edward Norton doesn't do more movies (apparently he is really hard to work with) because he is an exceptional actor. American History X is another one! It's intense, and at times hard to watch but man oh man is it ever a fantastic movie.

Yeah, it is dark. Takes place in the 90s and I think things are better in Boston now, but it really is a riveting show.
Definitely going to give it a go assuming it's on Crave or something... We don't have prime at the moment, but would consider getting it to watch a good show.

The Irishman has really crept up my list. Brilliant acting.

I'm a big Russell Crowe fan, anything he's in is watchable. I think his best movie is Insider, a phenomenal pefprmance.

But his Robin Hood is actually hilarious due to his accent in it. It's all over the place going from Liverpudlian to Yorkshire to Midlands. An interview asked why he was putting on an Irish accent in the movie and he stormed off the interview! :ROFLMAO:

Back