NBA Finals Thread

I just got home but caught the last bit of the second. Pierce looked like a sated zombie out there. Not even eager to eat brains or anything, but still slow.

I just got home but caught the last bit of the second. Pierce looked like a sated zombie out there. Not even eager to eat brains or anything, but still slow.
He had a really good first quarter,but the last few minutes of the 2nd his defense had major suckage....

That crowd is so soft, as soon as any Laker makes a shot the entire crowd goes silent until the Celtics score. Oh and KG is the biggest front runner in NBA history.

Pierce angers me right now.

But not as much as the refs.

It's frustrating when they go down the floor on offense and don't even look for Pierce. It's a good sign that Ray finally dropped a jump shot, but they need to look for Pierce on offense. Maybe when Baby comes in he can set some screens for him. Baby's so wide, when defenders run into him, they stop.

That crowd is so soft, as soon as any Laker makes a shot the entire crowd goes silent until the Celtics score. Oh and KG is the biggest front runner in NBA history.
You're kinda like, a troll, huh?

Does Rondo EVER get called for reaching? He should be fouled out in the first quarter of EVERY game he plays he reaches so much.

Great time to get T'd.

That actually WAS a foul too.

Nate Robinson, Tony Allen, Glen Davis, and Rasheed Wallace are out on the floor right now.

ROFL

Here we go with the refs calling a foul every 3 fvcking seconds....................

These refs ought to be butt raped by a gynormous Brontosoreass..........

Back