Need bulk E-mail Help

PA_PATS_FAN54*

Reaction score
Website
www.a2zpa.com
This is not for spam, I need to send out a customer satisfaction survey to 300 clients. (willing to do 50-100 at a time)

I downloaded Sendblaster
set my SMTP server and sent out a test email to 7 email accts that my wife/I have.

the only emails that will go through are the ones to my domain IE: chris@a2zpa.com works fine but
@yahoo, @gmail and @ptd.net all get the same error - Destination SMTP server rejected the sender.

I tried a different program (Worldcast) with the same results.

I tried my Domain and my ISP SMTP both have the same error, both let through the same damn emails. Anyone use Sendblaster and might be able to tell me what the Hell I'm doing wrong?

Free bump.

I can't help you but I am hoping someone can. It sounds to me like your emails are being rejected as spam.

Undertaker #59 on 02-16-2008 at 10:31 AM said:
Free bump.

I can't help you but I am hoping someone can. It sounds to me like your emails are being rejected as spam.

Thats probably it. It may be that the program itself (SendBlaster or whatever) puts something in the headers (such as "Sent with SendBlast" or something) and mail servers have something related to this program in their "This is Spam" configurations...

Free bump.

Thank you for the free bump .... it is a "spam" issue and the only way around it is a monthly fee for a SMTP server that won't reject my emails.

They get ya coming and going ..... don't get excited if you read this RG :jester:
I'm paying for the server ... but I don't like it, so if anyone has a way around this little problem your advise would be greatly appreciated.

Back