NEM banned again at another site

This latest round of NEM getting banned and suddenly knock-knock-knocking at heaven's door is nothing new as most people who have seen his schtick in action have seen for themselves.
It reminds me of what Michael Corleone said about Hyman Roth: "He's been dying of the same heart attack for 20 years now." :D

This latest round of NEM getting banned and suddenly knock-knock-knocking at heaven's door is nothing new as most people who have seen his schtick in action have seen for themselves.

He went through the exact same thing here and at KFFL as he has at PatsFans. He simply can't modulate his behavior even after getting into hot waters about 150 times or doesn't want to. I've never been able to figure out which it is, but the fact he uses his alleged illness as a crutch is pathetically hilarious. There is no depth the guy won't sink to in order to get his way.

Anyone remember back a few years ago when he got banned at KFFL and then signed up pretending to be his own wife? He had to pretend to not understand these "forum things" and just wanted to let "her husband's" fans know how he was doing.

It was a five-star internet car wreck. One of the weirdest displays of forum behavior I've ever seen.

I personally wish the old bastard well, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with him anymore.

I remember this. :blink: The guy is certainly entertaining when he doesn't lose it on people.

the guy has my email address... should I be proud of this, or ashamed?

Hey NEM, you're a good guy that has very passionate views... sometimes I am passionate. Other times I just don't care about stuff.

Don't take what I said out of context please.

that's why we have so many new posters.......somebody took a power trip.....ROFL

He called the owner of the site on the phone! WTF is wrong with this guy?

Not only that :jester:

He posted in the draft forum and a mod banned him because he was not allowed in there. So the :grrr: called Ian's house and he :cuss: to Ian's wife about it WTF?.

Ian got on the phone and :whip2: the rest is history.

Back